Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Late September Patch Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pinkwraith

09-27-2012

QUOTE=Udyr

[*]Updated Lore for Soraka and Warwick

you also have to update Singed's lore too then, because it still says WW was an alchemist, and it was a curse of Lycanthropy, when based on WW's lore, singed made a potion for WW and that is what transformed him. always forget about the little things, like lore attached to other character's lore

iSAMinsane

Recruiter

09-27-2012

that range on scatter the weak was needed... couldnt do that fancy trick with the sphere stun in the bush from the cliff above, to stun hidding heroes waitn to gank. (like in her spotlight video)

ive noticed some issues with her pathing

her spells are cancelled when she bumps into minions.

worse still:
if a force of will on a minion is cast and the minion is in front of her, she cant cast another spell behind the minion in her grasp... she bumps into him and stops.

even just moving with force of wills first cast. if a minion is in between her and her target she just wont go.

ive lost so much because of this i bet u did too.!!!
PLS be fixed. or fix it.
or look into it at least.
asap
thank you riot.

i just hope its not my mouse that would mean i need a new one.

Not PoonCoon

09-27-2012

Quote:
Udyr:

Xin Zhao
  • Three Talon Strike
    • Fixed: Bonus damage no longer applies to critical strikes
  • Audacious Charge
    • Fixed: Slow is now reduced by Tenacity

Should be Fixed: Critical strikes no longer scale on bonus damage

Oakash

09-27-2012

•On rare occasion, players may now be asked for their feedback at the end of a game. thats werid

TheSurfinSlayer

09-27-2012

Thanks for forcing AD Rengar down my throat Riot.

AP Rengar, I knew thee well. And will never forget how mighty your roar once was.

RIP
Rengar's W

KabalWins

09-27-2012

Quote:
TheSurfinSlayer:
Thanks for forcing AD Rengar down my throat Riot.

AP Rengar, I knew thee well. And will never forget how mighty your roar once was.

RIP
Rengar's W

Trust me ad Rengar won't do any better than going ap with this new Rengar. Nerfed to uselessness no damage no tankiness no sustain in the jungle or in lane

Calathan

09-27-2012

Syndra was already pretty amazing and now she's going to be broken I think.

BurnYaBad

09-27-2012

rengar nerf, thank you. Rediculous OP before.

Dandi1234567

09-27-2012

Lol, this nerf on Rengar it's a little too much, isn't it?

I mean, usually the damage goes from 250 to 245, not like 255 to 220! Also, he needs, desperatly, that def buff to survive the focus when he dives to kill his target on the middle of the team fight.
Also, the cd on his q will totally ruin the jungle! Rengar doesn't clean his jungle really quick, and now it will take way more.
I really like all those changes, especially soraka, i love playing her, but that on rengar was just bad.

Are you nerfing him to make Kha'Zix shine?

Jocular

09-27-2012

"You may now spectate any game being spectated by a player on your friends list."

*commence victory dance*