Late September Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TonoRocker

09-27-2012

NO!! what is your problema with Rengar! the only great champ you have realeased lately, and you nerf it? after buffing it? really? who are you listening to Riot! rengar was OK! you have more important woek to do with other champs like Akali!

1nkBlot

09-27-2012

I am really content with the buffs on Syndra, but I have to say that I thought she was op from before. I would be able to go 17/3/6 before this buff, now I will be Legen....... wait for it............. DAIRY.

1nkBlot

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nageki View Post
Actually, I agree with Killer, the armor nerf is going to make jungle more annoying. Why not do the nerf and lower the cool down by a second? They said they wanted him to be the better jungle champ well, that armor buff helped greatly. Buff Syndra? really? I personally think that is really stupid. I have played her and if you think she is hard to play / get kills with then you need to get back to bot games... All Syndra is, is PURE button mash. SPAM Q W THROW ULT KILL! WOOO. Her attack range was already large enough to where her harassing early game was just to easy imo. Now, late game I will admit she does fall off a tad compared to some ap carries. So final thoughts, Rengars q nerf I can see that I guess? W nerf with no cool down additions? Bad. Syndra the buttommasher ALL skill buff. VERY bad. Once again I say that AS a Syndra player and have played against Syndra.
Syndra is an ap carry..... Her late game is not going to "fall off a tad". And Rengar was one of the most unkillable champions before this patch. He would be super tanky and do a **** load of damage. You are almost guaranteed to win your match if you had him. As for the jungle being annoying, well that's kind of what the jungle is supposed to do. You are literally taking a champion out of lane and putting it in a jungle for surprises. There has to be a downside to that than just requiring solo top to turret hug.

Sereis

09-27-2012

wtf why didnt they update the Divine Soraka splash art it stands out sooo bad :'((((

EDIT: I am sooo happy that she is finally looks the part of "the star child"

Mememe812

09-27-2012

Has anyone else been experiencing a glitch where champions become invisible? in all 3 games i have played today champions have randomly been becoming invisible and untargetable?
1st time i amused i got the kill then they came back and killed me
2nd time i was playing akali vsing a darius, trying to ult to him but every time i made connection he disappeared, making it very hard to kill him, then to see him reappear in the air about to ult me
3rd time i was vsing a teemo, i went into fog of war while he was still in my teams vision, i saw him disappear then i ran but because of teemos move quick i saw him reappear right next to me then 3 shot me
not sure if its a bug or people just hacking? going to assume bug but it happened to many times to just be slight glitch or my fault (was seen my may team mates as well)

shadowdonut

09-27-2012

Release the champion spotlight but not the champion?..

ChaosDarkPrince

09-27-2012

rengar: the buff-nerf history begun

Huewe

Recruiter

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoconutsMigrate View Post
I still think her force of will spell should automatically grab a nearby enemy minion or one of her orbs when when you press it. And then you just throw it in the direction you want to throw it. Rather then manually having to click on the orb or the minion or whatever. It would make the spell flow a lot better in my opinion.
Just use smart casting key bindings and it'll flow far better

Huewe

Recruiter

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luthoriel View Post
Rengar is not dead, u can build him right and he will still own. Besides kha will be ap i think .
He's AD, they released the champ. spotlight on him. Check pvp.net and it's in the headlines.

Soulless Emu

09-27-2012

Okay, I personally don't understand the Rengar nerf. I loved him when he first came out and I thought he did great damage then. Then last patch you guys balanced him and he was still good. Now you are nerfing him slightly but it still probably wont change my joy towards him but I'm just curious why the change?

I REALLY don't get the Syndra buff. She already pokes the me to death in mid lane. I serious have a hard time farming some games because she can out range SO many mid laners that I play.

But I guess this game is more so based off ranked play. So, maybe it's different there.