Late September Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Havicks

09-27-2012

rengar sux now thanks for nerfs refund

iSoldi3r

09-27-2012

OMG THANK YOU FOR THE RENGAR NERF!<3 soo tired of being 2 hit by him-_-

floh22

09-27-2012

i am so happy that riot is waiting to release the new champ. They are hopefully balancing him and making it so the he isnt op or under powered when he comes out. Thanks Riot!

TwoTonCranium

09-27-2012

I like most of the changes, all though I agree with nerfing some champions, I feel that if a champion cost more money or points per say.. they should obviously be stronger and better.. I don't think you should pay more for just having a better picture, since most pictures are awesome anyhow.

GodEmperorLetoII

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post
General
  • On rare occasion, players may now be asked for their feedback at the end of a game.
  • Key Bindings - It is now possible to bind the "Cast Spell", "Summoner Spell" and "Recall" actions to any combination of keyboard keys. (Longer key combinations will not display a bind next to the ability icon in the HUD.)
  • Bugfix: User Interface - It is now possible to cancel the spending of an ability point via the level-up button after the mouse has been clicked, as long as the mouse cursor is moved off of the level-up button before releasing the click.
Hell, it's about time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post
General
  • On rare occasion, players may now be asked for their feedback at the end of a game.
That's actually really great.

But when will you finally fix whatever is crashing the game on Windows XP machines? -_-

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoTonCranium View Post
I like most of the changes, all though I agree with nerfing some champions, I feel that if a champion cost more money or points per say.. they should obviously be stronger and better.. I don't think you should pay more for just having a better picture, since most pictures are awesome anyhow.
No, and you're an idiot for suggesting that. You shouldn't pay for power. That makes the game terrible.

You think the cost is too high? Don't pay for it.

DualAxes

09-27-2012

It was REPORTED in In-Game HUD Discussion that the display interface HUD scaling keeps going back to default!!. changing it on every game is annoying...It wont save!!. boourns the UI Designer said this problem was gonna be fixed in the upcoming patch. Why lie to the community??

The Elite One BD

Recruiter

09-27-2012

Off topic - whats the size of the patch??? 'cause i live in a country where good speed is absolutely out of the question. So, pls tell.....

Goronok

09-27-2012

Rengar still feels a bit on the weak side to me. Expected more buffs, not huge nerfs.

BHC LoGiC

09-27-2012

Love the Syndra buff and the support that you give to the community. Keep it up guys

Great Sephiroth

09-27-2012

Soraka looks cool now .... Riot When Nidalee will received some love too ?????:P