Late September Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BoobieMan

09-27-2012

Hey hey hey! I don't see any new nerfs for vlad! Whats wrong? Why you didn't nerf vlad? You love it so much! Come on! You know... Actually better to remove him.

Scarlo

Recruiter

09-27-2012

Still no add note to friends list? Please incorporate? I am making more friends on here and would like to add a small note to remind of whom they all are.

macabre

09-27-2012

why are the servers down?

HOMlClDE

09-27-2012

For a future patch update request. This only happened to me a handful of times and I doubt that I am the only one. When moving it can be quite annoying in the top right hand corner of the screen when you click where the time, and your stats are displayed. Is there anyway to make this an area clickable for walking and still see the information displayed. If not no big deal I can only recall one recent time where this happened and it killed me. Keep up the good work, waiting on the NA server to come back online.
-Travis

xXxMercenary

09-27-2012

Thank god King of queens and Beast man is on Tv! That should take some time away from the desperately waiting for the server to go online

CabbMan

09-27-2012

man syndra was useless i hope she gets a good buff even tough i refunded her haha

Fak3Noob VU

09-27-2012

Lika moa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thiros

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieSheenProd View Post
haha buff rengar then nerf rengar XD
Buff? They fixed a couple bugs, then nerfed his AP ratios on Battle Roar last patch. Yes, great, they buffed his Q by a few points per rank, but AD was (and still is) his weakest build.

Now they're nerfing the base damage of battle roar and reducing the defensive bonus, which lasts all of 3 seconds. These are some mind boggling changes to a champ that is far from strong and squishy as hell.

yoyoabudiab

09-27-2012

Why the heck did you nerf rengar?!?!?!!!
I swear one second you're buffing him up and the next you're nerfing him!!!!

laststaroforion

09-27-2012

Spectating! its back im so happy