Late September Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChemoshofBones

09-27-2012

Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver

• Kha'Zix will be released at a later date, pending completion of testing on the PBE.

uh oh made him overpowered have to delay because of the rengar fiasco!

SteamRolled

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

Bugfix: User Interface - It is now possible to cancel the spending of an ability point via the level-up button after the mouse has been clicked, as long as the mouse cursor is moved off of the level-up button before releasing the click.

I have been waiting a year for this, maybe even longer, Thanks!

joshuangakak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

You nerfed rengar?? Morello?? U kidding me??

SirLanik

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post
Spectator Mode
  • You may now spectate any game being spectated by a player on your friends list
Best patch yet.

SirLanik

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChemoshofBones View Post
Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver
  • Kha'Zix will be released at a later date, pending completion of testing on the PBE.

uh oh made him overpowered have to delay because of the rengar fiasco!
Fiasco? They had to buff him first, only now they are nerfing him.

Trust Rust

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollinarius View Post
Poor Rengar. I haven't seen anyone own with him (my own games, tournaments or spectated games) and now it looks like I never will. Sure he was strong if fed, but that's not an indication of overpoweredness. At least I didn't spend any RP on him.

The Syndra buffs are insane. She's already very strong but with overblown mana costs. Instead of revisiting all of the champions with absurdly low mana costs, they buff Syndra too.

Remember when mana was actually a limitation on a caster?
Syndra was repping a 29% ranked win rate and you are trying to convince me she was already very strong? Pass me that crack pipe please.

knightfall777

09-27-2012

I do agree the rengar nerfs were needed, early ganks you could utterly destroy people with. But my complaint is this, where is rengar so viable now?

He is too nerfed to be a very good top. His jungle speeds will suffer from this now I'm sure. And outside of his Mid game ganks, I fail to see where he can be viable at all.

His ganks level 2-6 are not good at all, maybe you get lucky and someone stands by a bush. You can slow them and exhaust and put a hurting on them with extra damage, But now his damage is reduced as well. I dont see him that viable late game, he is good at ganging people with his ult, but not the greatest in team fights. I would say rengar is surely a mid game powerhouse.

But too many nerfs could even hurt that, rengar should be feared as a jungler post level 6, and I believe that is about all he is very good at. Now I fear he will be good at almost nothing.

This is my personal thoughts on rengar, okay lessen his damage, nerf his damage even more! But then let him jump from the bushes when he wants. Dont make him auto lock a champ first. Just like kha he can jump when he wants they could even counter each other that way. So awesome prey vs hunter! But as of now he has no gap closing and is worthless as a jungler before 6 with that you could nerf his damage a bit more, but still keep him a viable jungler, you could even lessen the range of the jump too, so that way with his ult, it would'nt be too overpowered. But please figure rengar out, to me he is one of the coolest, well designed fun to play champs in leagues. right or wrong that's my 2 cents

finister

09-27-2012

may i ask where is the patch that we can send message to offline friends??

Arcane Azmadi

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyManyMinions View Post
This is the reason the Frozen Mallet slow effect is less effective on a ranged champion than it is for melee champions. That is the ONLY item that makes such a distinction. There should be more items like this.
Youmuu's Ghostblade.

InShortSight

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best TF EU View Post
You may now spectate any game being spectated by a player on your friends list

:O
but when do we get our spectators chat and spectate sync.