Late September Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Genesist

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tayarayne View Post
When are you guys (the players) going to learn RIOT buffs a toon when the sales are low only to nerf later. And if they buff again and you see more people playing that champ, then the tactic worked, champ sales went up and you should expect a nerf soon.

So quit QQing about nerf, buffs, and the "I just bought xxxx, now I regret it cuz blahblahblah"...
Well if you look at it in that perspective you have a point. In other perspective is/would be Riot actually listening to the community as to how weak and pathetic syndra is. We'll see if she gets nerfed later or not. If Riot actually listened, then i doubt Syndra's nerf will be within couple of patches away. Meaning, it'd be AWHILE (maybe a year or two) until they decide or receives lots of complaints about syndra being OP. However, if they do nerf her within couple of patches, just like your speculation, then you sir have proved Riot RIGHT and community WRONG.

Deddgirl

09-26-2012

she needs more surviablitly when my husband and i play her i get two shotted than i get locked down in lower lvls

Sunar Fireborn

09-26-2012

In regards to the spectator mode update...

shayan hashmi

09-26-2012

When Change has Pantheon ?

shayan hashmi

09-26-2012

When Change has Pantheon ?

SuspensionLol

09-26-2012

You guys should really revise teemo on his tips and items because ap teemo is definetly better than ad

Wine or Latte

09-26-2012

Noooooooooooooooooo!
key bindings is horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pls don't make the game boring!!!!!!!!!!!!

IBastardI

09-26-2012

Khazix was too OP at PBE so probably they r nerfing him before his release
Really... i saw a couple of videos and he was much more powerful than darius.... and with a escaping move...

Bstrdguy

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSnowFox View Post
Remember when reading patch notes was exciting? Now its just mundane lame ass ****.

I want to see new items. I want my one-time amazing champs buffed back into the spotlight that has been stolen by so many shiny new champs. I want a new map. Not a new game mode. I want a new MAP. A big one. With cool stuff on it. And not just more of the same either. Not ANOTHER dragon and ANOTHER lizard elder.

NEW MONSTERS.

Too much focus on champion creations. The time has come for a more varied KIND of added content.
I agree with the map idea, why such negative response?

newkio

09-26-2012

this is stupid people *****ed so much about rengar because they didnt know how to counter him now riots going to nerf him way to go LoL community cant take your own faults in acount for a game