Late September Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeafCatMoan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2012

Kha'zix spotlight... no kha'zix :[ i hate when you taunt us like this.

DesertFox

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post
[*]Bugfix: User Interface - It is now possible to cancel the spending of an ability point via the level-up button after the mouse has been clicked, as long as the mouse cursor is moved off of the level-up button before releasing the click.
[/LIST]
Too bad I use ctr+__...

REDgarcia

09-26-2012

WTF.

srsly, why the **** would you nerf rengar????? in any case rengars needs a buff. it makes no sense!
i mean last patch they 'buffed' him, now you ****in nerf him, to the point of being even weaker than when he was first released -.-''''''

anyway, thank you riot for this awesome nerf to my favorite jungler so i can no longer jungle, thanks to its cooldown increase & armor reduction. real nice. thanks. srsly.

might as well sell rengar to buy da new guy, at least that guy seems more consistant.

FuoKoss

09-26-2012

useless batlle roar is useless...exept for healing... I like healing :3

Arcane Azmadi

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post
Syndra
  • Dark Sphere
    • Damage increased to 70/110/150/190/230 from 60/100/140/180/220
    • Ability Power ratio increased to 0.6 from 0.5
    • Mana cost reduced to 40/50/60/70/80 from 50/60/70/80/90
  • Scatter the Weak
    • Range increased to 650 from 600
    • Missile Speed increased to 2500 from 2000
    • Improved sphere stun detection when a sphere is first knocked away
  • Force of Will
    • Throw Range increased to 950 from 900
  • Unleashed Power
    • Ability Power ratio per sphere increased to 0.2 from 0.15
You've GOT to be joking! You increased the missile speed on Scatter the Weak but not on Force of Will, the skill that actually NEEDS a missile speed buff?!

It's mostly a good set of buffs, but until you fix Force of Will (you also didn't buff her ult range) she'll still be sh*t. At least now she might actually be playable (as opposed to an auto-loss for any team that picks her) but she still won't be any GOOD yet. By my estimation this will about put her on par with Sejuani.

RajjinRx

09-26-2012

Plz>>> Do the same thing you did with spell bindings to smartcasting
IE: i wanna hold v+q for smartcasting q ect. instead of just shift

Tortferngatr

09-26-2012

EPIC SYNDRA BUFFS YES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcane Azmadi View Post
You've GOT to be joking! You increased the missile speed on Scatter the Weak but not on Force of Will, the skill that actually NEEDS a missile speed buff?!

It's mostly a good set of buffs, but until you fix Force of Will (you also didn't buff her ult range) she'll still be sh*t. At least now she might actually be playable (as opposed to an auto-loss for any team that picks her) but she still won't be any GOOD yet. By my estimation this will about put her on par with Sejuani.
The changes mean Syndra's stun is actually remotely consistent. It also makes her Q/E poke combo less clunky to pull off (one of the clunkier aspects of her kit was how annoying it was to pull off a Q->E poke), and it makes her R/E combo more reliable as well (again, it's not as frustrating to get a stun combo off).

While I would also like a missle speed buff on W, I think that these changes will suffice for now.

All things considered, I for one welcome our new Ionian overlords.

2LUP238

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinquangular View Post
Thanks!
Edit: When is that feature coming up to add notes for friends on your list? I remember seeing it a couple months ago.
Edit (2): Kha'Zix champion spotlight out. But no champion release. Maybe next week I guess.
they should just wait til after the championship, everything is all screwy for a whole week every champ release.

Naxtilian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

09-26-2012

whens kha'zix being released I thought it would be today/tomorrow

Curtiswer

Recruiter

09-26-2012

So i noticed that you auto attack minions when youre in a warded bush even though you dont see the ward, could you fix that?