Late September Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sachidanada

09-26-2012

i am not saying xin is over or under. im not saying anything. i see he may hav recieved a SMALL nerf here. i was just wondering if anyone knew what this meant exactly . like if you crit while using three talon does that mean you dont get the ad ratio thrown in and its just a crit?

Xin Zhao•Three Talon Strike◦Fixed: Bonus damage no longer applies to critical strikes

bahh wtf does this mean? ><. i thought xin was in a really good spot too. i wasn't aware that having his three talon crit was..not intended? i just don't understand why. if a guru could explain this to me that would be great :S

im downvoted for not understanding why having xin xzhao crit on his main damag ability and niche is "fixed" by making it not able to crit. im sorry. i just don't understand why. idont really care tbh **** xin xzhao. i think think we should nerf him every patch for laughs.

Burning Phoenix

09-26-2012

wow riot... your doing it again... where u tell us about a champion and then wait forever to release them. U did the same thing with Varus. u delay his release for spectator mode, and now ur delaying kha'zix for the soraka visual upgrade.

Lychonn

09-26-2012

Okay, Input - Rengar does not need to be nerfed, and syndra DEFINATELY doesnt need to be buffed. She is a 2nd best 3rd best mid. Thanks.

Wretched Spleen

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiceMustFlow42 View Post
Rengar didn't need the nerf. His first nerf left me not playing him, but his recent buff got me back. Now you are just nerfing him back. He was fine. He was not op. But now he is going to underpowered again.
When you can take someone from half hp to no hp with one leap, it's op.

Krt Westok

09-26-2012

"You may now spectate any game being spectated by a player on your friends list"

It would be great if you could look-up a profile and find a button to Spectate if they are playing.

Sachidanada

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by That **** Crayyy View Post
Okay, Input - Rengar does not need to be nerfed, and syndra DEFINATELY doesnt need to be buffed. She is a 2nd best 3rd best mid. Thanks.
thx jr.

Sachidanada

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fetid Wang View Post
When you can take someone from half hp to no hp with one leap, it's op.
rengar has 0 utitly bro. don't get mad if he stomps your 3 ad team comp with no tank and all squishs.

downvoted for truth. keep running your **** teams in tt :]

Razinger

09-26-2012

Kha'Zix= Sat or Sun. =]

Wretched Spleen

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Phoenix View Post
wow riot... your doing it again... where u tell us about a champion and then wait forever to release them. U did the same thing with Varus. u delay his release for spectator mode, and now ur delaying kha'zix for the soraka visual upgrade.
They're delaying Kha'zix because he isn't done in the PBE. Can you read? Stop crying about when they decide to release champions. You should be glad they're actually taking to time to churn out new ones as fast as they are.

Tahel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2012

so if they changed warwicks lore and sorakas lore.... are they gonna make singeds lore fit in with the story now or just leave it...?