Late September Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlitzPunch

09-26-2012

haha its odd cause for this You may now spectate any game being spectated by a player on your friends list me and a few friends were on skype together , and i said to them that riot should allow this , and what do you know....they do xD

Nogarde

09-26-2012

Rengar nerfs were totally unnecessary, he was balanced just the way he was. ha countered some champs, he got countered by others (jax, lee sin, renekton, to name a few). People just thought he was OP because they kept (and I see players do this EVERY game) running into bushes to try and get away from him, giving him his passive 3 or 4 times in a row.
The thing I really dislike about his nerfs though is that they seem to be targeting AP rengar alot more then AD (to the point where it was fun and viable to where it is no loner viable or fun) even though they state that "we enjoy it when players find new unique ways to play our champions rather then locking them into a single role." and then lock the champions into 1 role on there own.

Akuma67

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertany View Post
For the tournament, they are not using any of these patches. They use the one without Rengar and Syndra. It was stated in the Patch Preview. So they can make big changes now if they want to.

I also think that it's not impossible that a new map will be made, however, that would be way way off sometime. They cancelled Magma Chamber, made Dominion instead and only a few people really liked it. Not many people play Twisted Treeline as well. That's why if they ever do another map, then that will probably when people will get bored with the game and want more.

And yes, people are pretty impatient. It's not time for the new Champion yet and Tryndamere also stated that they planned to have longer breaks between Champion Releases in an interview.
Rengar Nerf is good. The people complaining are either ones who:
1. played him and want to stomp more
2. played him in a bad way, thought he was underpowered and are now upset about a nerf
3. people who don't know what balancing is and how difficult it can get if you have a game with 100+ Champions
4. People who know how to play him properly, and know how to counter him properly, and can kill Rengar WITHOUT the need to cry and get him nerfed.
Fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogarde View Post
Rengar nerfs were totally unnecessary, he was balanced just the way he was. ha countered some champs, he got countered by others (jax, lee sin, renekton, to name a few). People just thought he was OP because they kept (and I see players do this EVERY game) running into bushes to try and get away from him, giving him his passive 3 or 4 times in a row.
The thing I really dislike about his nerfs though is that they seem to be targeting AP rengar alot more then AD (to the point where it was fun and viable to where it is no loner viable or fun) even though they state that "we enjoy it when players find new unique ways to play our champions rather then locking them into a single role." and then lock the champions into 1 role on there own.
Yay! Someone else who knows exactly what the problem is. Rengar isn't the issue, the brains of all the people crying about him are! I totally agree with you, EVERY SINGLE GAME people try to escape a Rengar fight by running through bushes.

SWORD OF ALLAH

09-26-2012

Three Talon Strike
Fixed: Bonus damage no longer applies to critical strikes

I really get tired of you buffing or nerfing things and saying they are bug fixes or whatever excuse you say they are. It is so god damned obvious via being around long enough to see that pattern. Please just say you are nerfing something, or buffing something.

You say Xin's q can apply crit before his quasi remake, then, in an effort to be stealthy you do this. STOP

Phyrexia Lord

09-26-2012

Well there's only 4 days left so when is that new patch coming up?!?

Spara01

09-26-2012

Quote:
Kha'Zix will be released at a later date, pending completion of testing on the PBE.
So I am assuming that he will not be coming out this next patch? I am sad now

llAvalanchall

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2012

Like it!

Kizeru

09-26-2012

Oh nice patch, at least for me, specially the Syndra buffs, Rengar nerfs and lore update~
oh, not to mention the soraka thingy, been waiting at least half a year for it.

TisTheWay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post
[*]Bugfix: User Interface - It is now possible to cancel the spending of an ability point via the level-up button after the mouse has been clicked, as long as the mouse cursor is moved off of the level-up button before releasing the click.
[/LIST]
GJ riot i hated when i clicked a wrong ability

Dizzykill

09-26-2012

Time to refund my rengar after him getting raped by nerf