Late September Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Striker19

09-26-2012

thx Riot , shyndra realy needed those buff , cause it was either mana or damage and i didnt like that , thx for this changes Riot

SDFHXZKJDSFKSAHD

09-26-2012

I've only played Syndra a couple times, so I can't say too much about the buffs. I can only hope that it won't make her "OP" and that people who play against her won't cry about it.

As for Rengar, I think he was fine the way he was 2 patches ago. Before he got buffed. I play Rengar and I did not find him weak at all. I resented the Rengar buffs, since it made him a bit too strong and it started to make people complain about him being "OP". But what's even worse are his nerfs. Like others have said, the nerf to his W's buff will slightly hurt his early game jungle. The early rank armor/MR buffs should have been left the same. His Q nerfs are also redundant..why not just revert the damage buffs? The increased cooldown at early ranks will also hurt his early game jungling. Just some thoughts on the Rengar changes. I really wish that Riot would just revert all of Rengar's buffs/nerfs to before his first buffs, but I guess they consider him "balanced" now.

ZerkReaper

09-26-2012

I was waiting for those Syndra buffs. YES now she'll actually be viable. Then a week later they'll nerf her T.T

Vertany

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnot View Post
Derp, the tournament is in like 2 weeks, they won't make any big changes now but if you payed attention to announcements and leaks there will be a whole item revamp in season 3 and possibly a new map is upcoming. Also they won't make more maps without being another game mode or at least different team sizes because that causes discrimination on "what map is better/harder".

Also dunno why people are so surprised with KhaZix not being released, they've been slowing the release process a lot lately. And Rengar nerfs were also obviously incoming, he can currently 3 shot anyone at level 5.
For the tournament, they are not using any of these patches. They use the one without Rengar and Syndra. It was stated in the Patch Preview. So they can make big changes now if they want to.

I also think that it's not impossible that a new map will be made, however, that would be way way off sometime. They cancelled Magma Chamber, made Dominion instead and only a few people really liked it. Not many people play Twisted Treeline as well. That's why if they ever do another map, then that will probably when people will get bored with the game and want more.

And yes, people are pretty impatient. It's not time for the new Champion yet and Tryndamere also stated that they planned to have longer breaks between Champion Releases in an interview.
Rengar Nerf is good. The people complaining are either ones who:
1. played him and want to stomp more
2. played him in a bad way, thought he was underpowered and are now upset about a nerf
3. people who don't know what balancing is and how difficult it can get if you have a game with 100+ Champions

BerserkInferno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post
Spectator Mode
  • You may now spectate any game being spectated by a player on your friends list
Best thing about this patch

CookieDragons

09-26-2012

So what about that Ori glitch?

Vertany

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirza Says View Post
What kind of more testing does he need, your not going to nail the balancing on him either way, so release him and balance later like it's always been.
PBE is not about balancing, it is about bugs. No, not the animal ones.
For a list of the bugs on Kha'Zix right now, you can read this for further information:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...2602033&page=2

Raptamei

09-26-2012

Why nerf Xin??

gorfmaster1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2012

xin nerfs finally

D Rock Balla

09-26-2012

Syndra shall be more enjoyable now But I want Kha'Zix >:O