Late September Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The1992Phoenix

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by King0fDarkness View Post
I have to disprove the nerf on Rengar, due to the fact no one is willing to spend money on Oracles elixir to shut him down. So why doesn't eve get nerfed in the same category? Rengar is cooler and is played more often. I am curious to know how this will affect the Jung-ling habits I developed with Rengar? To all those who hate Rengar, I look forward to introducing you to Kha'zix my next op jungler that I will make you complain about.
I do not know much about his jungling, but this is surely going to affect Rengar's lanning, specially early-mid game.

As a Garen player, I already could easily tackle Rengar early on in the lane (specially with tankier builds) denying him and maybe scoring a few kills. Now it will be easier because he has less armor and damage.

Coldstream Guard

09-26-2012

Holiday runes bugfix where? i must be blind cause i dont see it in the notes

CoconutsMigrate

09-26-2012

I still think her force of will spell should automatically grab a nearby enemy minion or one of her orbs when when you press it. And then you just throw it in the direction you want to throw it. Rather then manually having to click on the orb or the minion or whatever. It would make the spell flow a lot better in my opinion.

Duriel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSG9 View Post
Holiday runes bugfix where? i must be blind cause i dont see it in the notes
they're already fixed you dolt.

WyseWolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2012

3 truths to say about this patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMainMan View Post
Best part of this patch IMO.
1 - You could do this before hand by opening the shop and releasing click

2 - Thank you for nerfing Rengar that AP build on him did incredible damage for being a defensive move

3 - Syndra getting buffed? Are you mental Riot? Syndra was waaaaaay OP prior now your buffing her? She must not have sold well enough for such a HUGE buff, you say youre not making any drastic changes due to the championship coming up which is understandable and just however you just did what you said you werent gonna do! This buff is game changing and I will laugh in disappointment when a team wins the championship due to Syndra that champion is broken strong (REALLY wanna hear Riots reasoning on this)

PS Very nice job on Soraka hopefully this revamp brings her back into selection

Serenity Now

09-26-2012

What's with these really thin patch notes the last few times?

Surely the live team is accomplishing more than just this?!

Skernan

09-26-2012

Meh. The real problem with shout was the AP ratio.
Nerfing base damage doesn't really do much.
It's basically Blitzs ult but better.

ZeroRequiem CC

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The1992Phoenix View Post
I do not know much about his jungling, but this is surely going to affect Rengar's lanning, specially early-mid game.

As a Garen player, I already could easily tackle Rengar early on in the lane (specially with tankier builds) denying him and maybe scoring a few kills. Now it will be easier because he has less armor and damage.
You're right about the early to mid game.

It'll be the same as an olaf vs poppy lane, at 6 the other just has to leave lane and attempt a gank for mid lane, to help get his team as much an advantage as possible. Really just comes down to how you play and knowing how to outplay your counters whilst doing what you can for your team. I haven't payed much attention to how rengar is played along the lines of jungle but if anything it'll just mean the playstyle changes, I think he'll still be capable of jungling effectively and ganking for his team.

gg Top

09-26-2012

Alright, this patch seems sweet, especially the spectator mode (I know alot of commentors) but syndra does not need a buff. She's pretty good, and after level 6 she starts raping heroes, especially with her low cool downs. I'm currently 1450 elo, and I get legendary almost every game with her and a 3.0 kdr at least >.>

DarkestMagi

09-26-2012

Yay, Syndra buff and Rengar nerf. Also really looking forward to Soraka looking less... eh, and more like a champion.