Late September Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZeroRequiem CC

09-26-2012

The nerf to Rengar was much needed, same with the buffs for Syndra. The bug fix is pretty nice, there was already a work around for it though, just had to hold down the button and hit the keybinding for the skill you really wanted: Ctrl+q/w/e/r

Looking forward to this patch, Syndra was a little underpowered and Rengar was a little too strong, though his ult definitely needed the buff.

OniGiga

09-26-2012

Come on Riot. I love you guys and the great game you have made and continue to improve but dont be mean with the wait on Kha Zix.

Seriously, yall sneak peek him.... day later REVEAL him and now its going to be a month later before you actually give him to us? I bet not one person will us him during the championship. THIS IS WORLDS. THEY WILL USE WELL KNOWN CHAMPS. No one is going to use a 2 week champ at worlds. No way. Just to much gamble on that.

Akuma67

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by H0LL0FIED View Post
The nerf to Rengar was much needed, same with the buffs for Syndra. The bug fix is pretty nice, there was already a work around for it though, just had to hold down the button and hit the keybinding for the skill you really wanted: Ctrl+q/w/e/r

Looking forward to this patch, Syndra was a little underpowered and Rengar was a little too strong, though his ult definitely needed the buff.
No, Rengar was perfect. The fact is, very few people know how to counter him, he was the perfect assassin. But now because of all the noobs complaining, he got nerfed. Syndra needed small tweaks, not a mass buff like this, have you ever been hit by an Ult from Syndra? IT WILL RAPE YOUR HP

Argent Shaman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akuma67 View Post
No, Rengar was perfect. The fact is, very few people know how to counter him. But now because of all the noobs complaining, he got nerfed.
Yeah, you countered him by banning him.

BRAVEYpl0x

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieSheenProd View Post
haha buff rengar then nerf rengar XD
They made him more playable, then decreased his raw power... it's a playstyle shift and they have actually spoken about the process before

ZeroRequiem CC

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akuma67 View Post
No, Rengar was perfect. The fact is, very few people know how to counter him. But now because of all the noobs complaining, he got nerfed.
I saw your other post by the way. Before last patch, Rengar was strong and weak at the same time, the biggest thing they did for him was buff his ultimate last patch, after doing so they realized how strong his burst was. That is why they're nerfing him and focusing on his early game with the increased cool down on his skill, you aren't arguing with me over whether he was balanced or not, you're arguing with Riot. The decision has already been made, you've read the patch notes, he IS a little bit too strong. Hence his upcoming nerf tonight.

Mirza Says

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by F3RYL View Post
I missed it somewhere... Shouldn't there be a Darius nerf in here?

Mark my words him and his annoying friend Teemo will never be nerfed.

Jensyth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2012

My guess is that the need to nerf Rengar after just having buffed him is why the Syndra buffs look so damn MINOR to me. They look like they will barely make a difference. I'm hoping I'm wrong so that I didn't just waste my points on picking her up on launch day (and I don't want to use a refund for IP, I'd rather save it for RP purchases).

HorribleNghtmare

09-26-2012

ouch, that hurt xin zhao

Chispita xD

09-26-2012

Niche patch.. by the way i have to complain about self cast spells... for example the shield on morde, the heal on soraka.. when u use ALT + W u can cast automatically that spell on you... the problem starts like 3 or 4 patches ago... self cast using alt is not so responsive as it was before those patches... i hope u read this reply and look after this little inconvenient.. cause it brings me troubles in the moment i want to do some fast moves.. thnks