Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

When someone leaves at the BEGINNING....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lcr2003

09-23-2010

Quote:
Exhausted:
...I don't understand why they joined the game and picked their champ at all. Can someone finally tell me?

One time I had a guy do it because he was friends with TWO PEOPLE on the opposing team.

I got paired with him and against his friends the next game also....and he left again right at the start.

I'm confident this is happening alot more than people realize.

JUST TO BE CLEAR -- THIS WASN'T SPECULATION, HE WAS TALKING IN ALLCHAT TO HIS FRIENDS ON THE OTHER TEAM. INCLUDING CONGRATULATING THEM ON THEIR "ANOTHER 4V5 LEAVERS WIN - JAJAJAJA"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boloney

09-23-2010

Quote:
Lcr2003:
One time I had a guy do it because he was friends with TWO PEOPLE on the opposing team.

I got paired with him and against his friends the next game also....and he left again right at the start.

I'm confident this is happening alot more than people realize.

JUST TO BE CLEAR -- THIS WASN'T SPECULATION, HE WAS TALKING IN ALLCHAT TO HIS FRIENDS ON THE OTHER TEAM. INCLUDING CONGRATULATING THEM ON THEIR "ANOTHER 4V5 LEAVERS WIN - JAJAJAJA"

Something like this happened to me just yesterday, actually.

Our Cho knew someone on the other team, died three times in the first 10 minutes, and then proceeded to idle at the spawn point whilst talking in chat.

I reported him... but frankly I'm not sure that does anything at all. Never heard of anyone getting banned or even punished in any way as the result of a report.