When someone leaves at the BEGINNING....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Altern

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2010

The last time people left at the start of a match for me, 2 of them left and 1 of them said he was going to make a baby with the other.....

txsnowman

09-23-2010

I can understand why they cant figure out how to cancel a lose rating with a early leaver, itd be hard, beuase ppl could take advantage of it, but wha i dont understand is why if the player doesnt picka champion it doesnt end the game right there, instead of randomly picking a champ and hoping they are even gonna play, usually they r afk, then leave. I think itd be simple to make it so if no champion is chosen from any 1 player on either team the champ select ends just as if someone left during champ select

EquisScry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2010

You're picking Akali and Eve in ranked. Akali can be viable, but don't waste an early pick on her, the other team needs to not be tanky and have lots of ranged to do well. And you're building a phage on Akali, a terrible item on her. You don't deserve leavers, but with the heroes you play and the way you build, the games would have been losses either way.

Also in one picture you have 30 leaves, another you have 42. Clearly these aren't consecutive games, so you lied in the OP. Having 42 leaves in the first place means that guess what! You will get grouped with people who leave just like you. You have about a 10% leave rate. So every game you play, odds are someone will leave. You reap what you sow.

Pastor John

09-23-2010

I just wanted to point out that in those screenshots, you have a higher than 10% leave rate. I'll leave it at that.

Lcr2003

09-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor John View Post
I just wanted to point out that in those screenshots, you have a higher than 10% leave rate. I'll leave it at that.

Yea cuz of teams like that pal. That was BEFORE I realized it's much better to just intentionally feed the enemy team instead of leaving.

That way I can play again ASAP.

Exhausted

09-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lcr2003 View Post
When someone leaves at the BEGINNING....
...I don't understand why they joined the game and picked their champ at all. Can someone finally tell me?

Reap22

09-23-2010

I actually won a 3v5 once. Lol

kcrooLz

09-23-2010

We just had a leaver Mundo in the beginning, then he came back. But, our Xin left 5 mins after that. Such bull****.

Lcr2003

09-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reap22 View Post
I actually won a 3v5 once. Lol

LOL. I've won **ONE** 3v5 match, and it was like a 75 minute long game. It's not worth waiting and hoping you're going to win though.