When someone leaves at the BEGINNING....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lcr2003

09-23-2010

When someone leaves at the BEGINNING of a match...before minions have spawned....why do we lose rating!?!?

Especially when another person follows suit immediately after the first leaver. LITERALLY 8 of my last 10 games theres been a minute-one AFKer on my team -- never a SINGLE AFKER on the opposing team.

5 out of these 8 games turned from a 4v5 into a 3v5 when a 2nd player immediately left following the first.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

EDIT -- It should be noted: If your team has a minute-one leave, just feed the enemy team intentionally as fast as possible. They should be able to end a 3v5 feeder game around the 10 minutes mark; as opposed to waiting 30 minutes !

Amiithystine

09-23-2010

Because riot can't figure out how to fix it.

Shashakiro

09-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lcr2003 View Post
EDIT -- It should be noted: If your team has a minute-one leave, just feed the enemy team intentionally as fast as possible. They should be able to end a 3v5 feeder game around the 10 minutes mark; as opposed to waiting 30 minutes !
ib4 people come in and scream for you to be banned for so much as suggesting this.

TombMonkey

09-23-2010

Quote:
When someone leaves at the BEGINNING of a match...before minions have spawned....why do we lose rating!?!?

Especially when another person follows suit immediately after the first leaver. LITERALLY 8 of my last 10 games theres been a minute-one AFKer on my team -- never a SINGLE AFKER on the opposing team.

5 out of these 8 games turned from a 4v5 into a 3v5 when a 2nd player immediately left following the first.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

There are people stubborn enough to say you can win 3v5. I just lol and feed.

Shashakiro

09-23-2010

Also: because otherwise, it would be abusable. One person leaves; the rest play a 4v5 where they can't lose Elo and can only gain it. Riot wants to make sure that absolutely no in-game mechanic can POSSIBLY encourage leaving.

Praul

09-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shashakiro View Post
Also: because otherwise, it would be abusable. One person leaves; the rest play a 4v5 where they can't lose Elo and can only gain it. Riot wants to make sure that absolutely no in-game mechanic can POSSIBLY encourage leaving.
Yeah because the current setup doesn't encourage leaving.

Miirik

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TombMonkey View Post
There are people stubborn enough to say you can win 3v5. I just lol and feed.

it's a super mega rare occurence but it does happen.

BoQiDaDaoLian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2010

Quote:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Because it can easily be abused by 5 man premades.

DrTwister

09-23-2010

If it's a normal game, who cares. Just play and have fun. But I agree and it's happened to me before. If someone is AFK/Leaves before game even starts, Ryze Bot should come to your rescue.

EquisScry

09-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shashakiro View Post
ib4 people come in and scream for you to be banned for so much as suggesting this.
If your 2 teamates agree to do it, fine. I've won a 3v5 once, and it was one of the most memorable games I've ever had. Give it a shot, see if the enemy plays badly. If they suck and you can grab kills early, try to win. Otherwise give up asap and ask your teamates to dance in spawn with you.

In a 4v5, try to win until you are certain of defeat.