New Brutalizer Upgrade: Hammer and Sickle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IonDragonX

09-27-2012

Too many stats / effects.

Its not unheard of to drop a component from a tier increase. I would drop one of the parts of the active.

Artanog

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

I love this idea. I really think the bilgewater cutlass needs to build into an AD item. It's such a strong mid game item.

MagerX

10-09-2012

I like the concept of the idea but an Item like this would work well on an AD Caster, but be really OP on an AD carry.

If you were to increase to the price and modify the stats like this I think it could be a viable in game item for AD Casters and it would discourage carrys from using it

Ingredients: Brutalizer (1337 gold) and Bilgewater Cutlass (1825 gold)

Total cost: 4162 gold Recipe Cost: 1000 gold

Stats: 60 Attack Damage, UNIQUE: 20% Spellvamp, UNIQUE: 10% CDR, UNIQUE: +20 Armor Penetration. UNIQUE Active: Deals 300 magic damage and slows the target by 50% for 3 seconds. (700 range) 60 second cooldown.

A change to spell vamp makes it unnecessary for an ad carry and the 10 CDR makes it so if a a carry did grab it, it would be minimal in assitance. And in order to compensate for the stats taken, but without making to drastic of a change, I increased the damage on the active. But the grivous wounds active is unnecessary because if your slowing them. They obviously aren't worried about life stealing or healing to victory.

The range could be increased IMO just not sure how much.

Borand

10-10-2012

I would buy this on every AD carry, I would much rather decrease the effective HP of a player by 20% and have this free
a. slow
b. nuke
c. healing reduction
d. cooldown reduction and
e. safe/steady stats.

Full build, hitting a target with 2500 HP 4 times with this item would be better than hitting the same target with a fully stacked Bloodthirster instead.
Full build, hitting a target with 4000 HP 6 times with this item would be better than hitting the same target with a fully stacked Bloodthirster instead.

Really strong late game.

I think it's too strong but I might be subjective.