Jax vs Malphite Lane

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Awfully Beast

09-24-2012

I think i can beat a good malphite with jax. I take boots and pots at level 1, with my e-counterstrike and leap strike at level 2. Malphite top does not get blue at level 1 in this case (idk how often people give blue to malphite top anyways)(top lane) i farm up and harrass when i possible with my leap strike/stun combo (and maybe i don't get my stun every time but malphite sure isn't sitting there trying to aa me)(i farm or harrass further with this combo and empower sometimes)

I farm as much as possible for a wriggles lantern (armor,sustain,damage and a ward) by the time i'm level 6 i usually have enough for this with my ult. (i take flash ignite top as well) Now i am able to push,farm,harrass,sustain and duel anyONE that comes at me.

My friend says i cannot beat a good malphite top. (and by beat, he thinks that means shut down completely. he thinks a good malph is a shut down to jax in every way. Thinks malph shuts down any farm, and laning capability at all)

Am i wrong or what?

johnnybravo2

09-24-2012

A good enough jax can beat anyone in lane.And I mean anyone.But the thing is, that it's the same with every other solo top.It's entirely based off of skill level.I find the whole 'this champ counters this champ' thing retarded.Though certain champs are good against other champs, there is no one true counter to any champ.Everybody knows galio is good against leblanc, but I can point you to a grave yard of hundreds of galios who fell quickly and near effortlessly to leblanc.

Cyanide Velocity

09-24-2012

Olaf rocks Jax's socks.

And Malphite will have an advantage against you. That doesn't mean he'll win everytime.