Disney Stealing LoL IP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grizzlybeararmy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llwynn View Post
-_- So I add ou to everything, like Humor is Humour and Color is Colour, get over it and watch the link. (Old English is old, btw)

How many of those books have the pirate firing a flare directly up and cannon balls raining directly down?
I get that and not nitpick on your statement but I must inform you that you did not employ Old English. The word for color in Old English is gableoh. The closest word for genius is probably orfanc but someone who knows Old English better will probably correct me.

What you did was confuse genius and ingenious. The 'u' there confunds your proper meaning. Ingenious is not brilliant; it's creative. Genius is brilliant.

Figured I'd help you out Not trying to be rude at all. Gotta get some use out of my degrees.

Llwynn

09-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlybeararmy View Post
I get that and not nitpick on your statement but I must inform you that you did not employ Old English. The word for color in Old English is gableoh. The closest word for genius is probably orfanc but someone who knows Old English better will probably correct me.

What you did was confuse genius and ingenious. The 'u' there confunds your proper meaning. Ingenious is not brilliant; it's creative. Genius is brilliant.

Figured I'd help you out Not trying to be rude at all. Gotta get some use out of my degrees.
This went waaaaayyy off course, but, I'll agree that ingenious may have skewed my original intent, however, I still do add ou to certain words (most often to things that end with "or") Perhaps it's an accent, perhaps i'm just a flaming idiot. Either way, informative post, even if the entire topic went irrelevant with the first reply.

Onlyashadow

09-23-2010

It's nothing like gangplanks ult, the disney move actually hit people

Llwynn

09-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyashadow View Post
it's nothing like gangplanks ult, the disney move actually hit people
this! Though I do know an epic Tankplank. >_< 1k crit on every pistol shot. Deo, you monster -_-

quai x3

09-23-2010

how about Kennen's ulti at 1:40?

SlyGoat

09-23-2010

Obviously making fun of all the people who make threads like this seriously. Nobody is stupid enough to see this as being inspired specifically by LoL, let alone being a direct ripoff. I hope.

warmturtle1434

09-23-2010

So much fail in this OP.

Llwynn

09-23-2010

Le sigh...

simPp

09-23-2010

I am Legend ripped off LoL did you know? How the **** could they do that, Legend was a part of the name since the game was in beta.

Malak al Maut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2010

Intellectual Property is stupid.