Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

banned mid game...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

roninsm

09-23-2010

Quote:
Spawndaemon:
not sure what the issue is here but I was banned mid game yesterday for three months. my client dropped out and I was unable to log back in. i recieved a vague email and asked the support center why i was banned.

thought to myself there is no way this ban was justified but then i read over the disclaimer a bit more carefully which basically indicates that "we will ban who we want when we want for any reason" in various forms. just letting you know that if support does not unban my account or at minimum lessen he ban to a more reasonable amount of time for whatever it was i was reported for I will just cut my losses and forget this game.

The only reason they say they can ban for any reason is to avoid liability issues later. They don't actually ban without a reason.

soul3n

09-23-2010

Good, and with great timing too!

Forget the game and use this 3 month period to focus on your school semester!

LiFTeDyourFACE

09-23-2010

ITT: "I did something really stupid and I won't admit it because I want a huge following of people on the forums to help me get my account back so I can piss people off again."

Me: ok

DrTwister

09-23-2010

Maybe they banned you because they caught you playing Sona at mid.

MustardOnTheBeat

09-23-2010

ok

Twisted

Recruiter

09-23-2010

Quote:
LeCalinours:
Don't feed, go afk, insult poeple, do racism comment, be a pure ******* to your teammate and you won't be ban ^^

LOL lets do some raccism comment!!! HA! sorr I'm an ass

BiggerFish

09-23-2010

Quote:
LiFTeDyourFACE:
ITT: "I did something really stupid and I won't admit it because I want a huge following of people on the forums to help me get my account back so I can piss people off again."

Me: ok

what does ITT mean again?

GeminiTroll

09-23-2010

As others have said, every online game's EULA, ToS, ToU and other such documents all have a clause that basically says "It's our game, we are providing you a service to let you play it, and by agreeing to this document you agree that we can cut you off from that servuce whenever the hell we want, for whatever reason we want, for as long as we want." So, the question is, what did you do? They're obviously not going to just ban random people, they like to "make money" and "have fans" and whatnot.

Cocoabutter

09-23-2010

He's on my friends list and is a pretty good stand up player. Sucks he got banned.

EchoMending

09-23-2010

Quote:
BiggerFish:
what does ITT mean again?

ITT: People that don't know how to google.