banned mid game...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Twisted

09-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawndaemon View Post
no thats what im saying my ban was actually justified. i.e. riot staff could be randomly clicking names and it would be jusified.
If that was the case they would have no moneys. They are smarter than that. They only ban people who they are ok with losing.

EchoMending

09-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawndaemon View Post
no thats what im saying my ban was actually justified. i.e. riot staff could be randomly clicking names and it would be jusified.
Don't be silly. Just because they /can/ doesn't mean they go around banning random people for no reason.

Bro.

Spawndaemon

09-23-2010

meh whatever trolls will troll

Mershin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2010

So you're essentially letting us know that the EULA says Riot can ban anyone they want for any reason. I would be willing to bet that all online games have their EULA's worded the same. That doesn't mean that they "will" ban for any reason. They have their own guidelines obviously for what deserves a ban.

Regardless, the banhammer has struck you down, enjoy.

PacoTferret

09-23-2010

um i'm pretty sure there is more to that for the reason you were banned

BiggerFish

09-23-2010

and Bans shall rain down from heaven above like cleansing flame, burning away the chaff, separating the good and true from the troll and feeder! Praise be to Riot and to Pendragon, its prophet!

DrTwister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2010

Here's the real question. If your account is banned, why are you allowed to post in the forums? Do you have multiple accounts? Isn't there something about that in the EULA too?

Leib Olmai

09-23-2010

Don't feed, go afk, insult poeple, do racism comment, be a pure ******* to your teammate and you won't be ban ^^

Spawndaemon

09-23-2010

actually this is the account that was banned i was also confused on that

The SHP

09-23-2010

ko

....whoops, try that again

ok