banned mid game...

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spawndaemon

09-23-2010

not sure what the issue is here but I was banned mid game yesterday for three months. my client dropped out and I was unable to log back in. i recieved a vague email and asked the support center why i was banned.

thought to myself there is no way this ban was justified but then i read over the disclaimer a bit more carefully which basically indicates that "we will ban who we want when we want for any reason" in various forms. just letting you know that if support does not unban my account or at minimum lessen he ban to a more reasonable amount of time for whatever it was i was reported for I will just cut my losses and forget this game.

Timmy the Spork

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2010

ok

Saruyan

09-23-2010

can ihave your banned acc?

QuSu Swipe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2010

ok

Fluxform

09-23-2010

Threads like this rarely if never give the full story.

90% of the "I was unjustly banned!" cases are actually just whiners who are crying after they got caught.

Get out of my game, it'll be a better place.

Twisted

09-23-2010

ok

Chobimo

09-23-2010

ok

Spawndaemon

09-23-2010

no thats what im saying my ban was actually justified. i.e. riot staff could be randomly clicking names and it would be jusified.

sanajin

09-23-2010

wtb whole story

DrTwister

09-23-2010

Please leave the game. Odds are you were banned for a good reason. One less leaver/feeder/afker/griefer in the game.

12345 ... 6