Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

"no plz don't be heim he uslz nao"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShadyGrave

09-23-2010

meh heim was fine, if his turrets actually SHOT anything. they seemed bugged when i last used him. i swear i put it down and it didnt shoot anything.

Leib Olmai

09-23-2010

Heim is still one of the best pusher and one I hate laning against.
Late game when you have full AP, his bomb (if it actually hit you, alot of heim fail at it) can just take half of your health + his rocket + his turret that slow. He's not the best pick, but he's still strong.

CecilRhodes

09-23-2010

Quote:
ShadyGrave:
meh heim was fine, if his turrets actually SHOT anything. they seemed bugged when i last used him. i swear i put it down and it didnt shoot anything.

I actually noticed that last game.

I put a turret down and an enemy creep wave wandered up to it.

It just kind of sat there and stared blankly for a couple seconds, then attacked once..

then MF shot it.

Zeryth

09-23-2010

Quote:
McMANAMAN:
but bro, shaco got nerfed

but bro, he's still viable

McMANAMAN

09-23-2010

Quote:
Zeryth:
but bro, he's still viable

but bro, i cant jitb while stealthed any more.

lol @ downvotes

apparently sarcasm is a hard concept to understand. For all of you who need to be spoon fed everything, I am mocking people who are complaining about the shaco nerfs.