"no plz don't be heim he uslz nao"

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CecilRhodes

Senior Member

09-23-2010

Got that in selection, by a Teemo.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fluxform

Senior Member

09-23-2010

Bad players are bad.

News at 11.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cenerae

Senior Member

09-23-2010

I got that while he was free last week, by a katarina player. I smiled at the irony.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CecilRhodes

Senior Member

09-23-2010

Yeah, normally I'd chalk it up to that single person being ******ed. But I've had people randomly picking horrible compositions tell me not to pick him.

Guy who last picks Twisted Fate when we have a Miss Fortune? "LOL UR HEIM"

Guy who picks Eve. "LOL UR HEIM."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reiver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-23-2010

I haven't lost a ranked game yet as heim, and played a vital role in supporting my team with rockets/nades


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CecilRhodes

Senior Member

09-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by H911Reiver View Post
I haven't lost a ranked game yet as heim, and played a vital role in supporting my team with rockets/nades
Yeah, that's what I've been doing lately.

Rockets/nades still hurt like a ***** when leveled early.

It's like people only remembered him because of his turret spam.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cenerae

Senior Member

09-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CecilRhodes View Post
Yeah, normally I'd chalk it up to that single person being ******ed. But I've had people randomly picking horrible compositions tell me not to pick him.

Guy who last picks Twisted Fate when we have a Miss Fortune? "LOL UR HEIM"

Guy who picks Eve. "LOL UR HEIM."
People think that because a champion got nerfed, suddenly it means the champion has become utterly useless (even if the change wasn't really that big a deal in the end)

See also: Ezreal, Shaco.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BiggerFish

Senior Member

09-23-2010

for my first win of the day, i always pick heim and roll mid. i still shut down carries like a boss and generally make it a hellacious mid experience for the other team. It just takes me ~13 minutes to kill a turret instead of ~10 now.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

McMANAMAN

Senior Member

09-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by cenerae View Post
people think that because a champion got nerfed, suddenly it means the champion has become utterly useless (even if the change wasn't really that big a deal in the end)

see also: Ezreal, shaco.
but bro, shaco got nerfed


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

S T

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CecilRhodes View Post
Yeah, that's what I've been doing lately.

Rockets/nades still hurt like a ***** when leveled early.

It's like people only remembered him because of his turret spam.
Considering that turret spam is really HIS unique thing, being able to place a permanent unit on the game map, was pretty dang unique. Now its pretty bad. (JTTB aren't permanent, and mushrooms don't do anything until walked over)

So yeah, remembering hiemer for his cool engineer abilities is what made him so unique.


12