Featured Streamer: Low Elo

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GarreBear

09-25-2012

Hey all my name is Garrett and I've been playing LoL with the hosts of LowElo for the last year and a half or so. I'd just like to say that these guys have worked so hard to get to this point and no one deserves this kind of attention like them. If you want a podcast that ACTUALLY TALKS ABOUT THE GAME and not the just the pro scene and the hot gossip from diamond tier, then go no further than LowElo.com. Give them a listen and help the average players that they represent out.

Thanks.

ZedZix

09-26-2012

ARAZ gets publicity! !

Kaio F

09-26-2012

woah thats some cool stuff

Compy386

09-26-2012

Some see our name and think "this is one guy streaming his lowelo games....why would I want to watch that?"

You're missing the point. LowElo is the name of our community - centered around the name of our podcast.

Every night we SHOUTCAST games between players of all skill ranges. That means, if you come to our stream (especially if you're new) then you can PLAY IN THE GAME.

If you've never played in a shoutcasted game in front of people, it is a VERY fun experience no one else in the community is able or willing to provide that to the AVERAGE PLAYER.

The only requirement to join our games is that you have 16 champions for draft mode. We have sub-level 30s playing alongside 2000+ Elo players.

EatCrayons

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarreBear View Post
Hey all my name is Garrett and I've been playing LoL with the hosts of LowElo for the last year and a half or so. I'd just like to say that these guys have worked so hard to get to this point and no one deserves this kind of attention like them. If you want a podcast that ACTUALLY TALKS ABOUT THE GAME and not the just the pro scene and the hot gossip from diamond tier, then go no further than LowElo.com. Give them a listen and help the average players that they represent out.

Thanks.
Much love for Garre.