Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Schoolgirl Sona Skin! ~ Art Preview ~ ^____^

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Joequel

Recruiter

09-24-2012

That's very pretty art, keep up the good work! :]

Pikachu

09-24-2012

Quote:
JiYung:
put a big desk instead of the xylophone
Q: throw pencils
W: throw gym clothes
E: throw paper sheets
R: flip desk, throwing everything

LOL this is hilarious! added to first post.. just because

Quote:
Joequel:
That's very pretty art, keep up the good work! :]

^_^ ty!

yangapotamus

Recruiter

09-24-2012

thats miku......

Reizuc

09-24-2012

Quote:
GEM:
lol! you guys hahha xD

also.. edit added..pic 3 since ppl were complaining bout her hair... added the yellow sona streaks :3

It's not the lack of yellow streaks. Two of her skins I know for sure don't even have them. It's the haircut. The left side of her hair is far shorter than the left side. They need to be evened up. Even though the style is cute, and totally love the idea, the artwork just needs to be a tad bit better. Lopsided hair is one of my drawing pet peeves. And this is coming from someone who draws as well. Please just give her a proper haircut and improved cleavage and, please, PLEASE, lose the headphones.

Pikachu

09-24-2012

Quote:
Reizuc:
It's not the lack of yellow streaks. Two of her skins I know for sure don't even have them. It's the haircut. The left side of her hair is far shorter than the left side. They need to be evened up. Even though the style is cute, and totally love the idea, the artwork just needs to be a tad bit better. Lopsided hair is one of my drawing pet peeves. And this is coming from someone who draws as well. Please just give her a proper haircut and improved cleavage and, please, PLEASE, lose the headphones.

kk ty for suggestions =)

dBlazey

09-24-2012

10/10 would totally ba- er, buy.

firestarter12

09-24-2012

Quote:
dBlazey:
10/10 would totally ba- er, buy.

ba-er ? lol

HunterHagen

09-24-2012

I liked it better without the yellow tips.

I still think her hair needs to be evened out, but whatever.

0SHAW0TT

09-24-2012

Quote:
Reizuc:

idk... i like it myself.. but thats just me.. i dont see anything wrong with the hair

Pikachu

09-24-2012

thanks for the feedback guys. =)

arcade sona still my fav tho ahah <3