Schoolgirl Sona Skin! ~ Art Preview ~ ^____^

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lunax3

09-26-2012

Nice pic and idea its cute ^.^ id so buy it if riot made it :3

IS12f2c7b20490815015052

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by miku444 View Post
Nice pic and idea its cute ^.^ id so buy it if riot made it :3
yea me too! we need a Riot RED in here to see this! it will bring them a crudload of bank $$$ ...

and not to be ghey.. but..... i think its "cute"

AryaAlbatross

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GEM View Post
u men and your bewb love >_> ... they need a champion that upgrades her bewb size as she levels or as she stacks kills .. and they turn small again if you die and you have to restack on kills!!! This would help the community become a better more positive place.. than the honor system!

please riot!
This^

Purely incredible. I would love to see this happen. Riot, pls.

Yanderu

09-26-2012

If I might interject- that simply does not look like Sona nor has any of the characteristics of Sona(blue hair aside), ya know? At least all the champion skins have had the notable characteristics of their champions if they were silly or out of place. This just looks like your typical run-of-the-mil high school beauty everyone idolizes. K-on seems to come to mind, yup.

Now I'm just noting about character traits so please don't take it the wrong way, but where's her bangs over her eye or the elegant disposition(not the young girl kind, the older lady kind!)? D: More importantly her hair clips! Also her eyes are brown aren't they? From what I've seen her skin is also not quite that pale either, if we wanna use the original art anyway. edit: Sona's eye color appears to change to blue or green in other skins though. Consistency isn't Riots strong point I guess.

I'm not criticizing you or your piece here however. I appreciate your art for what it is, these are just matters of characterization to me. I like drawing myself but my coloring isn't this good(my style could use some more refinement too). So take my lesser skilled words with a grain of salt. I think Riot likes it if the skin ideas are close to home with what they might do(from my observation sometimes its what they probably wouldn't do), I think it makes it have a greater chance of being made.

IS12f2c7b20490815015052

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AryaAlbatross View Post
This^

Purely incredible. I would love to see this happen. Riot, pls.
lol it would be kinda cool xD since theyre starting these new "upgrade as u play champs"

Pikachu

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iyris View Post
..lots of stuff
ty did small fix edit in first post.

Ebullient Shade

09-26-2012

needs to happen

Ibuki Suika

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2012

Attachements disappeared o.o cant see any of them.

Pikachu

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remuko View Post
Attachements disappeared o.o cant see any of them.
was fixing sorry =) they're back

Ibuki Suika

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GEM View Post
was fixing sorry =) they're back
i noticed! yay! Sona is my favorite champ. Had to save copies of all three verisons @.@