AP Carries as a whole nerfed.

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arsenals

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-06-2012

Flash nerf and the addition of barrier, awesome.

2-3 bruisers on every team here we go.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MagikShot

Senior Member

11-06-2012

I will laugh with my ap ez with 5s arcane shift


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arsenals

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagikShot View Post
I will laugh with my ap ez with 5s arcane shift
You're still squishy as hell with your most damage dealing ability being an escape, in addition to you having no wave clear outside of your ultimate.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quintessence

Senior Member

11-06-2012

sustained damage mages rule the world now!

oh wait, they already do..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KevinDelMarr

Senior Member

11-06-2012

Barrier is what really hurts AP Bursters. At most they get off from 2-3k in a few seconds, lower it by 500 and you could kill it by as much as 25%


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FistOf7Dragons

Senior Member

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagikShot View Post
I will laugh with my ap ez with 5s arcane shift
ok inb4 dash stun/root tanky dps instakills you and with all of the free mr from merc's/maw/mr lvl have fun dealing no damage since they all have 3k+ hp ._. and it just going to get worse in S3 riot give 0 effs about mages especially not ap ez...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MagikShot

Senior Member

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsenals View Post
You're still squishy as hell with your most damage dealing ability being an escape, in addition to you having no wave clear outside of your ultimate.
an ultimate which clears two waves in one shot may i add

Also
people always complain about my most damage dealing ability being an escape but they don't know they arrow projectile is bigger than the blink range so I can use to run away and it still lands on bruisers and anticarries


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MagikShot

Senior Member

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FistOf7Dragons View Post
ok inb4 dash stun/root tanky dps instakills you and with all of the free mr from merc's/maw/mr lvl have fun dealing no damage since they all have 3k+ hp ._. and it just going to get worse in S3 riot give 0 effs about mages especially not ap ez...
thats ture
specially because they hinted a lichbane nerf


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS16ac70fce0d8ebbea8e0b

Member

11-06-2012

You're an idiot :/


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reallshotgg

Member

11-06-2012

so long as ezreals E stays in its current state bot lane will stay the same


123