omg DARIUS SO OP nerf now !!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SamSparta

09-24-2012

"HAI GUISE I LOSE LANE TO DARIUS IT NOT BECAUSE I BAD HE TOO OP I FED HIM HE NEED NERF CAUSE HE TOO OP BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHQQ"

Seriously, stop whining about Darius. He's not OP, you're just playing against him wrong. As long as you harass and don't get into an AA fight with him, you'll be fine... his abysmal range will lose in the end.

Edit: OK, I'm getting some serious misunderstanding here. I'm not complaining about Darius. I see tons of posts on the forums about Darius being OP... I just wanted to say something about it. If you're going to flame, go flame the nerf Darius threads.

deirin

09-24-2012

zzzz unfed darius is like....weak...REALLLLLYYYY weak...

zzzzz....and fed darius usually hog all kills...means their team will be underfed...kill darius win teamfight

sigh....how hard can it be...

xXL3PR3CH4UNXx

09-24-2012

The whining stops once you stop your whining about the whining posts get it dickweed

Zombiemaster

09-24-2012

lololol. Nice thread. I fell for it. There's another thread somewhere that's pretty much the same thing, have the title complain Darius is OP, then trick everyone lol. I fell for that one too.

DesertFox

09-24-2012

Stop making these threads, it doesn't help the cause, but only remind them of this insufficient topic once again.

Ampala

09-24-2012

Never focus darius... I forgot who said it, but a good darius requires a good team to succeed in teamfights. He can only get a penta after getting 3-5 stacks on everyone, then last hitting everyone with ult.

Nea De Penserhir

09-24-2012

These threads are as bad as the ones that it mocks.

It clutters the forums.