Darius & Rengar QQs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lllDadalll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2012

Just learn to play will ya?

Happywarden

09-24-2012

Rengar was overbuffed, the proof is that he is being nerfed next patch based on changes to him on the PBE.

CerealBoxOfDoom

09-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happywarden View Post
Rengar was overbuffed, the proof is that he is being nerfed next patch based on changes to him on the PBE.
Only thing that proves is that riot wasn't happy. They could just be unhappy with an unintended playstyle doing too well doesn't prove overpowered

aznboi201

09-24-2012

Darius is whatever IMO, he's just annoying. Rengar on the other hand is OP IMO, I was Irelia top and i'll admit, at best im decent with her, I kept trading with rengar equally if not more dmg on him, but with his damn W he just kept healing much faster than I could. I even avoided fights until he used his 5 stacks on a minion. One thing i really dislike about him is his ult, the jungler and I would get him less than 25% health and he's running towards his tower and then POOF, there goes his ult, if anything, his ult should be something similar to eve's passive, if close enough, you can still see him, and itd still let him pounce on someone when ulting.

Masakan

09-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznboi201 View Post
Darius is whatever IMO, he's just annoying. Rengar on the other hand is OP IMO, I was Irelia top and i'll admit, at best im decent with her, I kept trading with rengar equally if not more dmg on him, but with his damn W he just kept healing much faster than I could. I even avoided fights until he used his 5 stacks on a minion. One thing i really dislike about him is his ult, the jungler and I would get him less than 25% health and he's running towards his tower and then POOF, there goes his ult, if anything, his ult should be something similar to eve's passive, if close enough, you can still see him, and itd still let him pounce on someone when ulting.
Yeah. I used irelia My first time fighting Rengar and I'm firmly convinced that she just can't beat him. Then again she has trouble with anyone that can out burst her.

But really just telling people to L2P is very shortsighted and ignorant, which kind of describes the majority of people who mostly top lane(whoops did I just say that out loud?)