New Free Champion Rotation (Season Two: Week 44)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ninja PizzaSlice

09-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leorite View Post
Gahh TY! for not putting Katarina, mid would've been HORRIBLE. I don't need to see triple kills from katarina's Death lotus lol.
Agreed. Hate kat... Feel like remake over powered her. Especially that ult. Another spin to win champ.

Dark Djiin Artie

09-24-2012

Free Anivia and Hecarim?

OH NO THE NOOBS... They'll be stealing mah burd and mah ponee!

But at least I can try out Nautilus like I've been wanting too! And Nasus as well...

DragonHeartxxx

09-24-2012

awesome

Cool Creator

09-24-2012

The servers still aren't updated? Hopefully by tomorrow. I really want to play a number of the free champs.

Ninja PizzaSlice

09-24-2012

Better than last week for sure, but eh, not a whole bunch. Hecarim is good, anivia is decent, but most are all 1350 or 450. Ima hate jungling this week. Gonna be real tough. But I'm glad naut is free. I wish that perhaps they mixed it up a bit more. It's always the same 450's who swap out each week.... But no demecians, so I don't have to worry about walking into a bush and Garen jumping out yelling "DEMACIA!!" sales aren't to bad either. I just wonder what happened last week.

Ninja PizzaSlice

09-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool Creater View Post
The servers still aren't updated? Hopefully by tomorrow. I really want to play a number of the free champs.
I think the servers update at 2 am standard eastern time.

Sigi Verlaeren

09-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nesyaj View Post
You don't seem to understand that people can save up 450 in a day
And the 450s are so easy to use that they really shouldn't be included in the free week
ALSO Everyone cna get Alistar and Tristana for free.
ALSO if you really want to try 450s you can try Garen Ashe and Ryze in the Battle Tutorial if you're REALLY so inclined to...
Riot doesn't have much of a reason to put any 450s, Alistar, and Tristana in the free week ever...
Not when they never put champions like Trundle, Yorick, or Malz in the free week (I own Malz but still he's never there.)
People I rarely or never see: Draven, Olaf, Rumble, Janna, Viktor, Maokai.
People I always see: Caitlyn, Fortune, Sejuani...
You obviously didn't read a single thing they said.

He was saying the free week is COMPLETELY geared towards newer players. They need to include a few easy to play-easy to buy champions so the new players who don't have any champions can buy the easy, cheap champion.... It does also serve a second purpose which is to allow players, both new and old to test each individual champion. That being said, they tend to base their results from what seems to be the most desired. As for the 450s, suck it up. They'll be here and they should be here every week.

Sigi Verlaeren

09-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsmith242628 View Post
Agreed. Hate kat... Feel like remake over powered her. Especially that ult. Another spin to win champ.
She's not that scary, I can counter her easily as AP Nid or Kennen. She is however a very strong teamfight champion. There are ways to counter act this.

DEADDRAGON00

09-24-2012

Looks good, but why is there always Ryze and Ashe??

Oakshand

09-24-2012

hecarim is getting a lot of free love. Should that worry me?