seriously nerf LB HARD!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Awfully Beast

09-24-2012

Sorry to let you guys know... but LB is very OP and i play her. her harrass even pre-6 is just outrageous. I can silence people at level 2 while taking off 25% of their hp for crying out loud! after 6 i just q/r/w ignite and walk away as they run away.... and die. She is just too strong of a mid for any other mid to deal with except for those such as morgana with a cc immune shield and good zoning capabilites. Thats the only counter to her i have found so far. And anyone who says "buy MR" is retarded bc the only thing i do after someone rushes mr against me is buy void staff and lol at how they wasted their damn money.

Zombiemaster

09-24-2012

Leblanc is not OP. She has a very strong early game, but imo she's an assassin. She's supposed to kill people early on so she can do good late game, just like every other assassin in the game. They do a lot of damage early game, but if they don't get kills early on to get their items, they're pretty much screwed late game. That's how assassins work.

Resolute Riven

09-24-2012

Haha what a troll Thread.

Suit of Clubs

09-24-2012

Pay attention to the mini map. Suddenly LB is useless and has no farm whatsoever