seriously nerf LB HARD!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vladdy676

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2012

she has too much of a ****ing burst she is impossible to counter no matter what you do she can always 2-3 shot carrys and mages EVEN WITH LITTLE AP! and dont ****ing say build mr because the'res no ****ing point. you can dodge any of her abilities she needs a ****ing nerf. nerf the ratios and damage

lemonpartyfan0

09-24-2012

That is literally the job of mages, to go after carries. Working as intended.

DesertFox

09-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladdy676 View Post
she has too much of a ****ing burst she is impossible to counter no matter what you do she can always 2-3 shot carrys and mages EVEN WITH LITTLE AP! and dont ****ing say build mr because the'res no ****ing point. you can dodge any of her abilities she needs a ****ing nerf. nerf the ratios and damage
Lol, she is in need of a buff, not a nerf. She can be 20/0 and as soon as anyone on the other team buy a single MR item, she is shut down. But then again, your logic is so retarded that I am beginning to think this as a troll post.

Chained Power

09-24-2012

Allow me to say this.

RRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAA ARDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDD RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR RRR.

Lord Ryushishin

09-24-2012

I can deal with LeBlanc just fine. She falls off after early game anway. And any hard CC shuts her off completely taking in account of her squishiness.

CerealBoxOfDoom

09-24-2012

Mages don't go after carries specifically that's assassins. But then leblanc seems like she could be an assassin doesn't she..................

Ifightforfood

09-24-2012

Counter with Galio? or maybe Kayle with wits end and merc treads? both can hold thier lane really well and have anti burst. Kayle has natural rising MR and Galio gets AP from building MR. When facing champs like LB or Kass you need to seige them and starve them with sustain at the expense of not getting alot of kills but getting lots of farm.

Jeanschyso

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2012

Leblanc is branded as an Assassin. squishy highburst with ways to get to the ADC really fast and bail out(teleporting back and forth anyone?)

Like any other champion, a good ol stun into a wall(vayne) followed by a quick charge into the wall(poppy) followed by another charge into the wall(alistar) will counter it

Halegorn

09-24-2012

Wow. Another nerf LeBlanc thread. Unless she gets so unbelievably fed that she has all 6 items before anyone else does, she won't scale. Exaggerated, but she needs to be fed to do anything late game. There are a lot of things that can counter her. Talon is ad and can close a gap and silence in one move, better than LeBlanc can do. Not to mention he can go invisible and then kill her from there. Morgana kind of because her shield can block a spell or two making it hard for LeBlanc to land a combo. Soraka, I can't tell you how bad she counters LeBlanc. A silence, sustain, and a magic resist buff. Ap Soraka will own LeBlanc. Kassadin has a silence, is more mobile, and takes reduced magic damage.

Telling LeBlanc not to burst people down as an assassin is just plain stupid. Tell Vayne not to do tons of damage or tell Amumu not to stun everyone or Darius not to execute people.

Irelia Bot

09-24-2012

I know I mean she clearly has a 1.0 AP ratio on her Q and not a .6 or anything like that .

It should totally be nerfed to a .8 AP ratio. =P

But I love countering talon with LB it is just a fight between to burst assassins but one has to get close and possibly turret dive to attack the other.