so...

yes 15 24.19%
no 47 75.81%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

disable revive in dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
Stupid analogy, stop bringing it up. Everyone takes Flash on SR to counter Flash, but Ghost is a perfectly competitive alternative and many bruisers run it instead with great success. Go ahead and tell me what SS is competitive with Revive in dominion. What SS is even remotely comparable? There is none.

However remove Revive and you'll see 10 Garrisons every game. Which is the 2nd spell that needs looked at, because its defensive usage is completely overpowered.
i like having Garrison when Rofl Op Wukong+Jayce; armor shred+ tons of damage combo dive me. i do like revive and would be sad if they removed it but would get over it, but removing garrison would put many champions on a bad spot.

ThePirateHooker

09-24-2012

sry but flash is not required at all on sr... thats like saying every team is an all flash team every game... which is stupid. but every team is an all revive team in dom....

stormfallen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePirateHooker View Post
sry but flash is not required at all on sr... thats like saying every team is an all flash team every game... which is stupid. but every team is an all revive team in dom....
I can think of maybe 5 champs at most who don't take flash 95% of the time in SR. (Vlad, Olaf, Shyv, Lee Sin, Mundo)
Although as a counterpoint, I can only think of 2 who can get away without Revive in Dom (Alistar and Janna).

IMO, removing Revive might make the gameplay of Dominion better, but then something would have to be done about the 10 Garrisons and 6-10 Exhausts there'd be each game.

WaterD103

09-24-2012

ACtually, yes, Disable flash in Summoner rift, Im sad people think that would be bad for the game.

ThePirateHooker

09-25-2012

other champs that can run without flash: mord, xin, singed, yoric, hec, eve, tryn, cho, ire, nas, ram, renek, rengar, shaco, shen, voli, wu...brain fried now

Veni13

09-25-2012

You get rid of an "OP" summoner spell, another summoner spell will become just as common and crucial, so how will doing so help in any way?
"The king is dead, long live the king!"

Sephïroth

09-25-2012

Okay, so you take Revive... I take Exhaust/Ignite. I kill you with ignite...you come back, I kill you with Exhaust.

You do realize the cooldown on Revive right? If you get 3 Revive's a game, you're pretty freakin' lucky. Its a niche spell that one person on your team should carry incase you're in jeopardy of losing the game. Even then, I'd still rather have Ghost/Ignite/Exhaust/Garrison.

lbgsloan

09-25-2012

Part of the problem with balancing summoners is that Riot has refused separate balance for separate game modes. Smite for example could certainly use a major buff to make it useful on Dominion, but that would break it on SR. Likewise a massive nerf to Revive would push it from 'troll' on SR to 'uber mega troll'.

That said, I do think some of the weak summoner need some major improvement or replacement for S3. Surge, Promote, CV, and Clarity are out of favour in all game modes right now.

ZallKlos

09-25-2012

I pick Revive and don't use it.

Catnium

09-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reimie View Post
Okay, so you take Revive... I take Exhaust/Ignite. I kill you with ignite...you come back, I kill you with Exhaust. .

the flaw in logic is your at half hp or less

and on topic: replace smite with shield from aram keep revive and than in Sr remove revive and replace it with shield

imo problem solved and we added something new to sr even , zomg! might change some meta's ... probbly not but still =D