Buff Kayle's passive?

Buff to 5% per hit (max 25% after 5 stacks) 2 14.29%
Buff to 4% per hit (max 20% after 5 sacks) 0 0%
Im not sure how much to buff it, but she needs it 1 7.14%
I am not sure if it needs a buff 3 21.43%
I dont think she needs another buff 8 57.14%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Buff Kayle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ifightforfood

09-24-2012

Kayle's Passive is not strong enough to make a difference to make it considered decent. Also her base attack speed does not synergize well with it. I suggest buffing it to 4 or 5% hybrid reduction so she can actually make use of it. all people have to do is get magic resist per level and armor runes to null the effect of her passive and pretty much every top, jungle, and carry uses these making her passive pointless almost.

To give and example of how pointless her passive is i will show the following math:

suppose an enemy has 100 armor, now that blocks 50% damage, so with 100 AD i will do 50 damage. Now suppose they loose 15% of that armor now they have 85 armor and block 46% damage so i only get 4 extra damage! And its even less effective the lower the enemies armor and i have to have 5 stacks for that! what a ripoff, and i cant even use in on monsters

xJLx MCHammer

09-24-2012

No he is good. Kyle is a very weak hero early game but if you manage to farm up 60+ minions by 13-14 mins of game, you make a very strong hero by mid game. If you get items like Stringer, Executioner's Calling, or even malady mid game, you opponent is toast. Seriously, I've gotten so many penta kills with Kyle because of items like Nashor's Tooth, Rageblade, with some Life Steal/leach. Your E makes you hit the entire team if they close to each other. You attack speed is insane, you have a heal, a slow, and a invulnerable spell. Use them wisely and it's hard to lose.

You'll start to notice how they just start attacking you first.

Ifightforfood

09-24-2012

yes but its just that the passive does not really manifest itself, everything else is good.

xJLx MCHammer

09-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ifightforfood View Post
yes but its just that the passive does not really manifest itself, everything else is good.
His passive reduces up to 15% AR and MR, this might not be huge by your enemy takes 15% extra damage not just by you, but your entire team. Not to mention, it stacks with malady which can to as high as 24 MR to the entire team...

Also, don't forget his Q also increase the damage you deal by up to 10%...

IS1cf9d4c218a71e43afee7

09-24-2012

HER passive ******s, kayle is FEMALE.

Ifightforfood

09-24-2012

If you know how effective health works you would see that her passive is not that good and no she will not do 15% extra damage its only armor reduction. Her Q will do 10% extra damage. The dammage calculation is as follows:

X((100/(100+Y)

X= Damage Y= resistance

the order of reduction and pentration are as follows:

Flat reduction, % reduction, Flat penitration, and last % penitration

you guys need to learn your math because this is where im talking from

lets say they have 100 armor now u do 5 stacks and they have 85 armor the calculation is now

X(100/185) or X(54%) so they block 46% damage THAT IS ONLY A 4% DAMAGE INCREASE! and that is only for that one instance. NOT 15% and the lower the resist the less effect it has!

so if i have 100 AD i will do 54 damage instead of only 50 and that is only after the 5TH STACK! see how pointless it is? and i cant even use it on minions or monsters!

alfavhunter

09-24-2012

i dont think kayle needs that kind of buff, but if they made her Q also trigger 1 stack, it owuld go a logn way to improving her passive without actually buffing it

omegam0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKel View Post
HER passive ******s, kayle is FEMALE.
ive seen sooo many times where kayle gets reffered to as a "him" or "He" and I keep wondering if these ppl have even played kayle.. I mean the voice alone is female....