Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Should the default skin have more noticeable isolated marks?

Yes 6 85.71%
No, they are fine they way they are. 1 14.29%
Voters 7 .

BUG: Kha'Zix Default Skin/Taste Their Fear

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Furionthion

09-24-2012

Taste Their Fear: Deal physical damage to a single target. Damage against isolated targets is significantly increased. Kha'Zix passively marks enemies that are isolated from nearby allies.

It's not really a bug but the the Default skin's passively marking isolated enemies is not as noticeable as it is with the Mecha skin. I didn't even notice it the first time when using the Default skin. After using the Mecha skin, I was very implressed and I was bummed that the animation wasn't in the default skin but it was it just wasn't as noticeable.

Since I prefer the default skin, I was wondering if it would make sense to have the marks a little more noticeable; as noticeable as the Mecha skin..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Furionthion

09-24-2012

Bump