Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Vladimir

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Brolaf

09-30-2012

Bro!

Does drinking my blood get you drunk?

Brolaf

AskCrimsonLord

10-01-2012

No, like I've stated before, I merely draw the life essence out of my preys, although it would seem that Gragas had fused alcohol with his blood.

AskCrimsonLord

10-02-2012

((Durpbump, I have 15 min so lets do a quickie.))

AskCrimsonLord

10-03-2012

((Oh ****, I totally ignored your question Acolyt ._.))
Hmm.. Meeting her would be a great pleasure, been a long time since I saw a interesting elemental creature, let alone a blood-based.
((She looks good.))

AcolytHinderance

10-03-2012

After a bit of time a small metallic tube arrives at Valdimir's residence. On top there is some inscribed instructions on how to open the tube. Twist the top twice and then pull both ends to release. It also came with a note. The tube shakes from time to time as if the contents don't like being contained in such a manner.

"Thank you for considering to meet with Reshaya I know you will not be disappointed."

AskCrimsonLord

10-03-2012

..Oh my..
-Follows the instructions, hoping not doing it wrong, and opens.-

AcolytHinderance

10-03-2012

Upon pulling both ends of the tube a hole opens up at the center of the tube where blood starts spilling forth. It took quite bit of time as the amount of blood was staggering, when a sizable pool had formed Reshaya slowly started to form out of the blood starting from the head down. "When someone told me it was the fastest way to get somewhere I didn't expect to be trapped in it for so damned long." She took a look around her surrounding before seeing Vladimir.

"Oh my." Reshaya bowed to him in both respect as a champion of the league, but also as being one of the most powerful hernomancers to date. "It is an honor to meet you in person, sir Vladimir. I do hope my current attire isn't too unrefined." Reshaya's current look was exactly like it was shown in the picture. She remained idle waiting for some kind of a response.

AskCrimsonLord

10-03-2012

Yes..magnificant..so much energy...

Vladimir circles around Reshaya, somewhat ignoring her greetings.

Say, would you like to hunt with me sometime? I'd love to discover your abilities..

Vladimir does a slight but elegant bow to anwser her greetings.

AcolytHinderance

10-03-2012

Reshaya continues to keep a straight posture as Vladimir circles her. "Oh...straight to the point...."

Reshaya moves in a bit closer to Vladimir pushing her boundary a bit. "A hunt sounds lovely, as for my abilities there are many. It would take sometime to discover them all."

AskCrimsonLord

10-03-2012

I have all the time in the world..
((That sounded cheesy and ziliean-y.))