Why?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

scrdcrs

09-24-2012

Im at school but i cant download the game any suggestions? i have a really long computer class with plenty of free time? pls help

OriginalJack

09-24-2012

you might not have the rights to install programs if you aren't the admin for that computer

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2012

Settings on the school computer.

Aerothal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2012

them school network admins are op XD

Aureline

09-24-2012

Do not take this to mean that you should mess around with the school's network or computer settings. Some schools, I know, take that very seriously and you may find your innocent desire to just want to play some League getting you in a lot more trouble than what you thought you would.

Also, this might belong in General Discussion more than Summoner's Rift, but whatever.

Aerothal

09-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aureline View Post
Do not take this to mean that you should mess around with the school's network or computer settings. Some schools, I know, take that very seriously and you may find your innocent desire to just want to play some League getting you in a lot more trouble than what you thought you would.

Also, this might belong in General Discussion more than Summoner's Rift, but whatever.
this

scrdcrs

09-25-2012

thanks guys but what if i got the addmin password or permission then do you think it would okay?

Sephïroth

09-25-2012

Ask your principle.

scrdcrs

09-25-2012

Ima try and ask my teacher thats cool and im good with!