rengar question and what i think needs to be fixed if i remembered right

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

09-24-2012

When he heals he gets some sort of defensive buff. What is it and how will you know, visually, when the buff is there or not in-game.

Edit: was playing as ahri and was backdooring bot one day when rengar showed up and took a chunk of her hp so she dashed away and charmed and orbed but there wasn't much damage going through. Turns out this was due to increased MR that I was completely unaware of at the time. Anyways, because rengar is super broken and OP ahri just dashed and flashed her way through the jungle and went to go clean up a skirmish in mid as she popped some hp pots. By the time rengar had arrived, naturally the buff was gone, the next orb smacked him for lots more damage.

I concluded he has some silly ability I didn't notice. It should be more noticable

theloopylobster

09-24-2012

Doesn't he sort of pulsate with light? like it goes outside his skin as well

CerealBoxOfDoom

09-24-2012

I know the heal does a pulse and you can see what it hit.. I haven't noticed ant pulsing glow. Even if I did, a tiger with dreads just lept out of a bush, noticing his lovely fur is not a visual priority which is why I may not have noticed even though I had plenty of time to. I think its cuz I had no recent frame of reference since he popped out of nowhere

theloopylobster

09-24-2012

Fair enough, I'm not entirely sure.

GEARS3OWNS

09-24-2012

It occurs after Rengar uses his Battle Heal (W) it gives him a flat amount of Armor/MR that increases by level. It's very noticable, he flashes after the yell and it looks like he has some kind of magic armor around him. I think it lasts like 2-3 OR 3-4 seconds. Don't quote me on that. A good way to avoid the buff is to just get away quickly and wait for the buff to leave, most Rengars will yell while in the bush a second before leap, or the moment he leaps and hits you, he'll yell.

CerealBoxOfDoom

09-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GEARS3OWNS View Post
It occurs after Rengar uses his Battle Heal (W) it gives him a flat amount of Armor/MR that increases by level. It's very noticable, he flashes after the yell and it looks like he has some kind of magic armor around him. I think it lasts like 2-3 OR 3-4 seconds. Don't quote me on that. A good way to avoid the buff is to just get away quickly and wait for the buff to leave, most Rengars will yell while in the bush a second before leap, or the moment he leaps and hits you, he'll yell.
I've never onced noticed the armor lol. Noticed everything else tho. Ahri couldve died if rengar had mattered even when fed. Wuz scary, glad I didn't try to kill him

GEARS3OWNS

09-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
I've never onced noticed the armor lol. Noticed everything else tho. Ahri couldve died if rengar had mattered even when fed. Wuz scary, glad I didn't try to kill him
Yeah, Rengar can be pretty tanky with his W. Maybe it's only noticable because I've been playing with his Head Hunter skin? It's very noticable there, I'll need to play without the skin to see if it's really that hard to notice.

CerealBoxOfDoom

09-24-2012

Post what you see