RiotGuinsoo, take note: I've won my last 18 Dominion games...as Karma!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EvilPacman

09-26-2012

Karma is my favorite <3 I really like how troll-y she can be with minons; It's nice to shield/heal siege minions when they're on the enemy's point capping it. Promote makes this even better, but I don't always run it when I go bot.

lbgsloan

09-26-2012

Promote is funnier with Nunu, as a max bloodboil on it actually makes it kind of scary. Kind of. A shame they removed the ability for Aegis to work on minions.

Koravel

03-06-2013

Yes I realize I'm necroing this.

What do you think, CC? Did Riot go too far?

Panzerzs

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombatCube View Post
Karma is extremely strong on Dominion. I usually play her bottom lane. I've beaten Zyra, Yorick, Jayce, Diana, Mordekaiser, and other really strong bottom lanes all thanks to Karma.
^ **** awesome Karma player, knows when ganks comes, knows how to defend, & knows the mechanics even though I assume he/she is also a good sr player -respect-

-Here's a little secret Combat Cube (not a secret actually)
-Karma is the best counter to a melee team or bruisers
-PECs almost lost a game in the round of 16 to a new team because we had 3 melee dive a karma and we all died instantly huehuehuehue

Eloquid

03-07-2013

Verrrrry interesting. Now if Karma was ever in free rotation so I can try her

ThatGuyWithRobe

03-07-2013

Everytime i see a karma on a team. they always make her go support karma.

and perhaps thats why they lose (?)

Koravel

03-08-2013

It's the idea that a lot of players have:

"Oh, Karma must be bad all around, that's why they're being forced to remake her."

Karma as she currently is, is still one of the better bot laners out there. She just requires a bit of skill to play correctly. I had one guy who was using Varus rag on me all game long for playing Karma, saying Karma wasn't viable period, that's why they were remaking her. He spent the entire game QQing about the Karma pick rather than playing, and we lost in a close one. The next game I was against him, and I got tons of pleasure from destroying him every single time we faced off, and we crushed their team. He had some other excuse about why they lost, of course.

konfetarius

03-08-2013

Varus complaining about viable picks? It burns!

Koravel

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by konfetarius View Post
Varus complaining about viable picks? It burns!
Oh the irony wasn't lost on me.

Vsin

03-08-2013

Ehhh, Karma's core issue is that she's a mage with a godawful early game. As in, she legitimately can't contribute much of anything until she gets the ball rolling. And in case you guys haven't figured it out yet, champions with early game issues tend to wreck faces in Dominion. Y'know, like Poppy, Kassadin, etc.

A 6 item Karma is still pretty darn scary though. With 40% CDR and enough AP, she supports all the things while damaging all the things and being nigh unkillable herself. It's just too bad that it takes so darn long to get to that point, and everyone shoves her into 0cs on SR because "zomg support".