Ranked is ruined, see ya.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Belisarius09

09-27-2012

Bad players exist, learn how to overcome that obstacle and you'll get to higher elo and be able to play with people who know what they're doing. I used to be 1400 elo, and everything was great and people were nice and awesome. I dropped below 1200 after losing some games as support (seriously don't understand why 20-30 elo is lost for goin 2-3-9) and found myself in elo hell.

It was terrible, saw some of the most ridiculous stuff ever, like rammus top, or singed bot support. People were discourteous, wouldn't respect you, would first pick darius top and then be surprised when they get countered etc. It was ****ty.

But then I had an epiphany, stop giving ****s, and victory will be achieved. Focus on improving your own game and accept that your teammates are likely bad, and in most cases won't carry you, you'll have to carry yourself and help them. Started playing Akali top and just pub stomping, nothing could stop me. I was even in a game where our last teammate went afk in lobby, and as a result randomed Mord when we needed an adc. He was afk for the first 10 minutes, and when he finally returned 8 levels below everyone else he fed of course. But it didn't matter, because I dominated my lane, and ganked and focused on the little things to make my performance better and not blame others, we managed to win that game. I went 10-2-9. I have managed to climb back to 1300 and am getting closer to the glorious awesome population of people awaiting me at 1400.

Anyways, if you feel like you must quit then that's your choice. Just realize the population of Dota is complete ****** bags that make playing the game a living hell. (I played Dota before League) and even on games when you're winning people are just complete dicks. So I play league because I like the people better, I think the community of Dota players are just terrible people to be around. So if you want to leave, have fun with that. Its your choice.

Peace.

WakeskaterX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animalio View Post
I've spent about $200.00 on this game

That's IT?!?

You must not have a job/love riot. I can guarantee I've spent way more than that. But then again I have no qualms about supporting a project/service that I really like. That's what makes the world go round.

Summó

10-02-2012

I'll have you're account

Spew

10-02-2012

qq

ACraven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2012

well i managed to get to 1500 playing adc and support yup support, actually almost all my wins up to 1370 where with adc then from 1370 to 1500 where as support, so maybe you are just one of those players that complain about everything making it unplayable to other users because you seem to be one of those players that love to trash talk, anyway i got lost while typing.

In simple words: we wont miss you

Ice Queen Sica

10-02-2012

As that fed of a Poppy ult the support and proceed to one shot entire enemy team. GG was fun....

IX MoNsTaR XI

10-02-2012

Yeah ranked is a joke. Leave it be. It's a broken system devised by the "geniuses" at Riot.

Ysoh

10-03-2012

The original poster isn't wrong, though most will probably disregard it because of the lack of clarity. Riot, there's some real meat behind his post about ranked play in that elo range. He's angry and yet he's right on several points about ranked. If you don't play the op champs or champs that work in every team situation.. you'll never raise your elo. Hell, half the time even if you do, you'll lose the game for reasons that have nothing to do with you. Ranked is full of exactly what he mentioned in that elo range which starts at the lowest and extends on up to where I remember it tapering off at around 1470'ish. Most responding to his post are trolling for personal ego on a forum drive-by. Hopefully Animalio can ignore the ignorant masses. Some of us are still sane, man.