Ranked is ruined, see ya.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Animalio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by one2three4five View Post
ever heard of counter picking?
teach me how to counter-pick idiots on my team, please do.

SwiftC3

09-24-2012

Im just nearing 150 games in ranked 70 wins, I know its not as much as many of you. However I constantly get paired with at least 3 teams teammates under 20 wins or not even 50 games in ranked. Meanwhile the other team will have 4 players consisting of 100+ wins with 1 at about 40 wins.

I'll jump elo from 1205 back down to 1170ish back up to 1200.... its just plain discouraging when I see the players wins at the end of the game.

I dragged my friend out of 800 but he's now stuck at 1000 since we are on different schedules again.

Elalya

09-24-2012

I like how yesterday you said that you were done, but you still have like 5 games played today.

Well played, match history, well played.

Animalio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elalya View Post
I like how yesterday you said that you were done, but you still have like 5 games played today.

Well played, match history, well played.
Let's just say that account isn't under my possesion anymore.

Agatio

09-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xJesse View Post
^This guy hit the nail on the head. If you have that many kills, you're obviously KSing and hogging from the team. No matter how fed you get, you wont be able to 1v5, you have to be willing to make some sacrifices for the team. It can't all be about you, you'll never win that way.
I think my shining moment was when I went 1v5 as hybrid Yi and took out four of them. Although I tend to favour the *ahem* no skill champs, I think that at least I'm better than those that instalock; I'd rather look for something that would be helpful to the team more often than not.

Anyways, people always say DotA is better, I'm gonna check that out. I might not leave league, but another game might be fun to play too.

Rockaqt

09-26-2012

Lmfao too golden this post is.

TandoriBraetus

09-26-2012

Simple
Dont... Play... Solo Q.

Selcopa

09-27-2012

I do enjoy these posts, $200 spent, can't break 1200, its nice to know you can't buy power.

Its another heartbreaking sob story of a player who peaks in skill at a certain level, then blames losses on his teammates because he can't see his own mistakes, they assign an arbitrary elo that they feel like they belong at, usually about 200 points above their current top elo.

What they fail to realize is that elo is all about the number of mistakes per game played, and while they see teammates make big mistakes that cost them the game, they refuse to acknowledge that they themselves made 25 little mistakes before that player made a couple big mistakes, and had they fixed those mistakes, they would have won the game before their teammate even had an opportunity to make that game changing mistake.

Of course even when they read that, they deny it, the human brain is very protective, and doesn't want to attribute fault to itself, usually they lash out in defense, but some people do take the ideas to heart, review their games and start fixing their mistakes. Most however are so oblivious to their mistakes that they curse the world and quit the game.

Anyways I'm sure you'll have fun in dota, you'll play in some mediocre level league with some teammates, but you'll do terrible because you lack solid mechanics and advanced game theory skills, of course you'll blame something else because that is what you are best at. Overpowered enemy champion, lucky this, unlucky that, bad communication, but Never YOUR fault. Always somone else

Ornan

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animalio View Post
I'm not saying I'm like 1900 elo worthy, but I know for a fact that I'm better than the idiots I'm pairing with.
It's alright to vent, from time to time I swear I'm cursed to deal with the most bull**** of pairings as well, like ragers who try to surrender when you're ahead or a team that's completely silent in ranked. Give it time and you'll rise, but you can't get mad or you'll make bad plays and take bad risks.

ninjagear

09-27-2012

outplaying people in a fight is only half the battle: u still have to take objectives, starve the other team of gold (in dota u will have to last hit ur own minions to make sure that the enemy laner cant get gold), and break the nexus. if u cant break the enemy nexus then ur doing something wrong. just killing them and sending them back to the fountain is not enough. break their nexus fool. sigh, will matchmaking ever find true balance?