Ranked is ruined, see ya.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Animalio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2012

This game used to be good, Ranked used to be full of players that had an actual drive to win. I've been stuck at 1000-1100 elo for the last 250 games. I've seen the worst of the ****ing worst. I can go 25-5 as Wukong, or 41-10 as Viktor, even 30-9 Poppy, and the people in that Elo will still manage to lose the game. I can't ****ing handle it anymore. Let alone now I'm sitting through those idiots for ~45 minutes, and I only get 10-12 elo from the win. Then to lose another game, due to the numerous afkers, feeders, and trolls.

I've spent about $200.00 on this game, and I have no regrets saying that the money was wasted on this bull**** excuse for a competitive game and I'm not looking back, I'm ****ing leaving this game. Not only due to ranked players, I can't even type that seriously. Do you know how many ****ing games I've sat in lobby with "top or feed," or "dont ban malph hes the only person i can play," It's ****ing pathetic, there needs to be a way to filter through these idiots and get to the real play.

Since I'm already on this rant that everyone's just going to dismiss as butthurt,

1.what the **** is an Attack Damage Carry? Is that a ****ing joke? A role to promote the use of Right-click champs in Ranked? Which is supposed to be a test of skill between players? What, are we trying to see who can Right click their champs better?

2. These new champs are literally money driven. No ****ing noob is going to buy a champ that looks balanced, and semi hard to play. They're looking for the coolest champs, that take no skill, that you can build the stupidest **** on and still pull massive dps, and then they'll spend their money. Riot's realized that, god knows anything that Morello makes is never going to get nerfed.

3. Out of the near 100 champions in this game, Ranked has been reduced to about 20-30 mainly played champs. This is obviously due to the lack of balanced characters, as I'm typing this I just left my last game of League because we had an afk jungler, and I'm sick and tired of Rengar coming out of those ****ing bushes, being able to slow, and run at increasing speeds at me, while Fiora can ignore blinds and CC's with her ability to just ****ing fly at you and melt your health, and If you MANAGE TO SURVIVE THAT, don't worry, Fiora has a speed up that she can just get'cha with. Riot has literally thought of EVERY WAY to push skilled players to the edge, Riot is pathetic, needs to be removed from the Competitive Gaming business, and should probably go help design guns for Call of Duty.

4. This is going to sound ridiculous, but when I'm trying to tell my friends about what a piece of **** excuse for a game their playing, they're just like, "Oh just play Riven or Yorick dude, you'll never lose. Just Support as Blitz, you'll feed your adc kills and you'll barely try. Just play some Diana mid, or Fizz, maybe Malz, you can't lose! Oh wait wait, Kat or Akali, or Morde!." THAT'S NOT ****ING FUN. I WANT TO PLAY FUN CHAMPS, AND WIN BECAUSE I THINK I'M GOOD, NOT BECAUSE MY CHAMP IS OP. There shouldn't be failproof champs for people to play so they won't lose, that's so ****ing retarded. You don't see that **** in DotA.

5. Oh my god, I won't even compare LoL to DotA, the game that is incredibly hard, and you feel good about winning and what not, cough cough. The community of DotA literally MOCKS what a disgusting piece of **** this game is.

I'm not the only one that's tired of playing a game that they'll only get more sick and tired of everyday. I don't care anymore, if anyone wants my account I'll be more than happy to give it to them. Like I said I have like $200 worth of skins and champs.

TL;DR This game sucks, I'm done, **** you if you play ranked and you fit these descriptions.

JiYung

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2012

tl;dr bye scrub

Animalio

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiYung View Post
tl;dr bye scrub
Farewell Friend

Socajowa

09-24-2012

if your truely good like you think you are, you can play any champ and still win, if you have that many deaths even though you have that many kills your probably still making fixable mistakes.

xJesse

09-24-2012

^This guy hit the nail on the head. If you have that many kills, you're obviously KSing and hogging from the team. No matter how fed you get, you wont be able to 1v5, you have to be willing to make some sacrifices for the team. It can't all be about you, you'll never win that way.

one2three4five

09-24-2012

ever heard of counter picking?

HerbsPls

09-24-2012

Maybe you're just not that good. It's okay, maybe in another 250 you'll get there. I've seen people playing 1000 Wins / 1000 Losses and be at a medicore ELO. That's just how the game goes. If everyone could be high ELO, people would not be playing it for money now would they? It's a skill gap for a reason.

TheFlyingSpoon

09-24-2012

Clap for the passionate rant. I approve.

Animalio

09-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xJesse View Post
^This guy hit the nail on the head. If you have that many kills, you're obviously KSing and hogging from the team. No matter how fed you get, you wont be able to 1v5, you have to be willing to make some sacrifices for the team. It can't all be about you, you'll never win that way.
Too bad most of those kills usually come from my lane + jungle, and then ganking other lanes. I disprove of KSing and tend to stay away from it. I do make sacrifices, but the sacrifices tend to go to waste, because the team doesn't know how to utilize it.

Animalio

09-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socajowa View Post
if your truely good like you think you are, you can play any champ and still win, if you have that many deaths even though you have that many kills your probably still making fixable mistakes.
I'm not saying I'm like 1900 elo worthy, but I know for a fact that I'm better than the idiots I'm pairing with.