Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

can i have more refunds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheBurningAshes

10-26-2012

really depends on how often new champions come out and how often they nerf. I have some champions i never ever use but refund them (mostly cause I didn't notice the refund. I assume they put it in a few weeks/months ago. . .or I just didn't notice it). Maybe it should maybe be base on how much you spend as well.

SHIELD316

02-02-2013

Quote:
JRiMi:
I know that. I had already done those three before and now i get 3 more. But most ppl didnt know that it was sort of under the radar. Now that they let everyone have refunds openly it makes sense from a business standpoint to refill even if only 1 a year or something.

I agree, but I think it should be 1 a year if you have 3 and 1 evey 6 months if you have 2 or less. Whith a max of 5.

spartanja

02-02-2013

Quote:
PrfsrChaos:
I'm not good with a character .... so I want a refund???

How about????

I'm not good with a character .... so I'm going to practice and get better at it!!!

That seems like an attitude people need to have a bit more often.

I wish it was possible to thumbs up more then once

laxjoh

02-02-2013

Quote:
Demilancer:
i need more refunds i bought people who seemed good but i suck with them

I don't think they will give more refunds. Practice makes perfect buddy. Keep on trying.

MushiShadow

03-03-2013

Well i realy want to get more refunds , i have used the 3 already without thinking. i want to refund some skins that i bought cause im a little bit disapointed of them. And i think that 3 more refunds arent a bad idea , we spent money to get RP and i think it will be good if riot games can understood it. Or unless 1 more, a second chance.

PKMNTràinerRed

03-03-2013

Well with some champs riot nerfs them pretty hard and makes it kinda difficult or rather less enjoyable to play. Sometimes these nerfs can lead to someone not playing a champ cause it doesn't gel with them. After jayce got a nerf on his E because of how OP they saw him in tournaments I just stopped playing him. The same thing applied to lee sin, olaf and seeing how DFG got reworked I regret buying my leprechaun veigar skin. I refund champs because nerfs make them less enjoyable to play like how I usually played them.

Exiler7

03-03-2013

Right when I started I ended up using my 3 since I was under the impression that I would be able to get more somehow. Wish there would of been a warning or something saying that "You only get 3 refunds and that's it so use them wisely".. Now I'm level 30 and it's like eh - I'm going to end up getting most/all of the champs anyways just with IP so it's whatever.

PrfsrChaos

03-03-2013

Riot is a business, them giving us refunds was not something that worked well for them financially I'm sure.

I personally would rather have riot employees paid and the updates and fixes keep coming instead of refunds. If I play a champ and don't like it...I play a champ that I like...seems revolutionary I know, but it works.

Threetails

Recruiter

09-18-2013

Honestly I think that people should be given free refunds till level 12 or something. When i was a new player, i bought Morde and was like He looks cool, so he must be good... (I remind this was the time i thought Cho'gath was a good bot champ) and so i bought him. Thought he would be more tanky, didn't realize how quickly his shield drained,and didn't realize he had received a bunch of nerfs. And also, I think that it should be you have free Ip refunds because seriously, i doubt riot employees get any money for Ip purchases and that they only get money for Rp purchases. I don't see what the harm is in letting a noob who made a bad choice with a champion that he hates to refund him. Everyone makes mistakes.

AsheGetsGanked

09-18-2013

ya riot should give out more refunds. it should refresh every year/season. Idk why that isn't hard to implement.