can i have more refunds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheBurningAshes

10-26-2012

really depends on how often new champions come out and how often they nerf. I have some champions i never ever use but refund them (mostly cause I didn't notice the refund. I assume they put it in a few weeks/months ago. . .or I just didn't notice it). Maybe it should maybe be base on how much you spend as well.

SHIELD316

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRiMi View Post
I know that. I had already done those three before and now i get 3 more. But most ppl didnt know that it was sort of under the radar. Now that they let everyone have refunds openly it makes sense from a business standpoint to refill even if only 1 a year or something.
I agree, but I think it should be 1 a year if you have 3 and 1 evey 6 months if you have 2 or less. Whith a max of 5.

spartanja

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrfsrChaos View Post
I'm not good with a character .... so I want a refund???

How about????

I'm not good with a character .... so I'm going to practice and get better at it!!!

That seems like an attitude people need to have a bit more often.

I wish it was possible to thumbs up more then once

laxjoh

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demilancer View Post
i need more refunds i bought people who seemed good but i suck with them
I don't think they will give more refunds. Practice makes perfect buddy. Keep on trying.

MushiShadow

03-03-2013

Well i realy want to get more refunds , i have used the 3 already without thinking. i want to refund some skins that i bought cause im a little bit disapointed of them. And i think that 3 more refunds arent a bad idea , we spent money to get RP and i think it will be good if riot games can understood it. Or unless 1 more, a second chance.

PKMNTràinerRed

03-03-2013

Well with some champs riot nerfs them pretty hard and makes it kinda difficult or rather less enjoyable to play. Sometimes these nerfs can lead to someone not playing a champ cause it doesn't gel with them. After jayce got a nerf on his E because of how OP they saw him in tournaments I just stopped playing him. The same thing applied to lee sin, olaf and seeing how DFG got reworked I regret buying my leprechaun veigar skin. I refund champs because nerfs make them less enjoyable to play like how I usually played them.

Exiler7

03-03-2013

Right when I started I ended up using my 3 since I was under the impression that I would be able to get more somehow. Wish there would of been a warning or something saying that "You only get 3 refunds and that's it so use them wisely".. Now I'm level 30 and it's like eh - I'm going to end up getting most/all of the champs anyways just with IP so it's whatever.

PrfsrChaos

03-03-2013

Riot is a business, them giving us refunds was not something that worked well for them financially I'm sure.

I personally would rather have riot employees paid and the updates and fixes keep coming instead of refunds. If I play a champ and don't like it...I play a champ that I like...seems revolutionary I know, but it works.

Threetails

Recruiter

09-18-2013

Honestly I think that people should be given free refunds till level 12 or something. When i was a new player, i bought Morde and was like He looks cool, so he must be good... (I remind this was the time i thought Cho'gath was a good bot champ) and so i bought him. Thought he would be more tanky, didn't realize how quickly his shield drained,and didn't realize he had received a bunch of nerfs. And also, I think that it should be you have free Ip refunds because seriously, i doubt riot employees get any money for Ip purchases and that they only get money for Rp purchases. I don't see what the harm is in letting a noob who made a bad choice with a champion that he hates to refund him. Everyone makes mistakes.

AsheGetsGanked

09-18-2013

ya riot should give out more refunds. it should refresh every year/season. Idk why that isn't hard to implement.