Why I think Shaco needs changes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

awesomejak

09-23-2012

First let me say I'm a big fan of Shaco, I love his concept the whole a idea amazing. So his early game fairly decent (not every champion will be perfect) his late game meh, I noticed right in the middle (level 12 and on) of the game he sucks. His E does almost nothing his boxes die way to fast and he is SUPER squishy, so all it comes down to is his basic attacks which basically you rely on for all your damage(well duh what's the problem with that) THEY DO ALMOST NOTHING UNTIL YOU GET BLOODRAZOR. I go 1v1 with ANY champion and I die, its just not good enough, Hallucinate just gives you a clone(plus 75 damage and so on) and your other attacks are just an annoyance. Now when I get Bloodrazor(or a similar item) my basic attacks go up but I am still weak, and squishy and feel like W, E do nothing, I just recently played a game with Shaco; Jax beat the living **** outta me and Malahzar was impossible to even take on.
Thought?
Agree? If not why?

Zombiemaster

09-23-2012

First of, of course Jax is going to beat you in a 1v1. He's one of the best 1v1 champions in the game with his Counter Strike, and Malzahar has very high damage output, with his Q>E>W>R>Ignite combo he can kill almost anyone.
However, I do agree that he's weak when late game comes around, but there's a reason for that: he's an assassin. Assassins are supposed to get kills early on in order for them to do good later on in the game. If they don't get early kills, then they won't do so good mid to late game. They have very high damage output in exchange for being some of the squishiest champs in the game. That's just how they are, so I don't think that Shaco needs any changes. Yes he's very squishy, but that's how he is supposed to be.

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2012

um assassins can't match bruisers 1v1 that's why u got beaten by jax. and most people agree bloodrazor's a bad item on assassins because your suppose to be killing squishies not the massive tanks with 4k hp. try building him with triforce and IE.

Tomukai

09-24-2012

Shaco is very technical. I can 1v1 most fighters with a Sheen and some Beserkers Greaves. Why? Because if you manage your skills right, you can disable them with fear, get a sheen proc in. E to slow them, get a sheen proc in. Then Q for some insane burst damage, and you instill dominance because when you disappear, unless you're low, they run away. Which no one really should against shaco.

awesomejak

09-24-2012

Yeah I figured that out about Jax, I was using it as an example but I guess it wasnt the best one to use... Maybe I'm not playing him right, Because I got 10 early game kills and late still sucks...

XxxLumberJackxxX

09-24-2012

If you are ganking you could always try not last hitting champions and giving the kills to your carries.

/thread