Ranked Queue "Surrender"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chaos80

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

Nothing is going to be added that will aid in trolls that will have a substantial, lasting effect. The only permanent solution is the estranged "uninstall" feature, which has proven to be 100% effective.

Welcome to the current LoL, where trolls vastly outnumber the legit players nowadays. It's a sad truth, so get used to it or GTFO.

PyroniusRex

10-20-2012

I believe the vote kick options would be good, but also if players have unjustified votes then they should be punished.

PyroniusRex

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcticfury View Post
Call their bluff, I bet they dodge, because if they don't value their ELO then how did they get on your level? They are in affect forcing you to dodge so they can get a team that lets them do what they want. Quit accommodating them, or you deserve the 1 hour wait.

Dodgers are enablers, and enablers ruin the system.
I just got a guy who said he gave up and started trolling on purpose, he was over 1400 elo and dropped over 100 in less than a day and said it was on purpose. He linked his lolking stat report I'll link it if you don't believe me.

Meserion

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinSlap View Post
It has come to my attention that the ranked queuing has a bit of faults in the system being used. I feel it would be a good investment into the game to incorporate a "vote to surrender" option where in a 3 to 2 vote would pass as getting the option to re-enter the queue. I don't like joining a game where a player will refuse to pick a different role to accommodate the team and are so adamant about being that role, that they will even go double jungle, or end up with 2 mid champions. With the 30 minute wait time after dodging a ranked game, it makes it ridiculous because you are either going to for sure lose a game, or wait 30 minutes just to play in another. Some kind of system needs to be implemented to either "vote to kick" a player and re-queue or just in general get the option to re-queue.

TLDR: Need a "Surrender" option to re-queue when you get a troll on your team during champion select.
I like this idea but to expand upon the player is given a list of all the players on his team in case he wants to ignore a person or invite certain people to a group so they can better tailor their team comps around people who will not troll to elo hell :P

danwilson

10-20-2012

I agree... and I think 3v2 is the right balance considering the number of people that won't surrender a lost game... always seems to be two.

sWoLiTeNeSs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2012

Bump, only on the vote to kick on QEUE and not the 3v2 surrender

Wuju Lord

01-02-2013

agreed. Please add this.

pizzzzak

01-02-2013

Sounds good

Røhø

01-03-2013

Simple solution, roles picked before Queue begins as option.
Also, I've had more than once people pull this order pick ****. The absolute gaurenteed 900 elo player tactic. Why?

Suppose I have Chaox on my team, but he's last pick. And I have a 900 elo noob that is first pick. The noob picks adc because he's first pick. Now I don't know about you but I want Chaox to get whatever role he wants first. In his case he can play any role, but the point here is that I've frequently called a role I'm 80% wins with, and had someone claim pick order, ignore my call, and chose and lock my role. I look them up and they have 100% losses in that role.

My options are, play something I'm not as good at and watch as the troll wastes hour of everyone's time making our elo drop. Or dodge and lose half or a whole hour if I had to dodge before, as frequently happens.

As for boot... If 4 players choose to boot one, then they go back in Queue needing 1 player. But this simply isn't as good as roles picked b4 queue.