Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who did you use for you're first PEANTA kill?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

twaye121

09-24-2012

My first and only penta was with Brand. Felt so good. Got a quad with Diana recently but the 5th escaped back to base

BabyyD

09-24-2012

Garen

D3ad Puppi3s

09-25-2012

im suprised i havent seen one with karthus yet :P

H3LLSA1NT

09-25-2012

I've actually just got a pentakill with kass. I was very suprised due to the fact made is an assasin. The game just previous to that I got 3 quadra kills with kat.

Makebate

09-25-2012

i had my first penta kill with tristana 2 days ago, only 4th time i played her and 2nd time i played her AD. the only game i won with her tho

Xtrordinari

09-25-2012

Tristana. One of those classic Penta kills fighting over an innermost turret to get to an inhibitor. I pretty much just got fed a few kills early-mid game and snowballed that to melt people for my first Penta .

Call Him Ishmael

09-25-2012

Poppy. Yeah. Thats right. Poppy. Came in late to a fight when my team had done all the work, ulted the other team's Soraka, and killed 4 dudes in rapid succession before RACING AFTER THE SORAKA. Who I wouldn't have gotten without a Ramus taunt. So, thank you ramus. Also, Pop(py) rocks.

TheRottenCrow

09-25-2012

Nasus. built him heavy ap and during a team fight dropped my E. somehow after about 2 seconds all i heard were " an enemy has been/ doulbe/triple/ quadra/PENTAKILL! and when i looked they were mine. noone even raged. it was great.

Feliipee B

09-25-2012

First penta with fiora

Anzell

09-25-2012

It's been awhile since I've penta'd, I dont adc alot.
But I have gotten one once as Vlad, many many patches ago.