Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who did you use for you're first PEANTA kill?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HellHoundOTT

12-25-2012

Jax in ranked after playing for 5 months or so felt extremely bad-ass after getting the quadra so turret dived a TF under his nexus turrets on 100hp got the penta and then got shutdown.

AD Hyper Carry

12-25-2012

ap ezreal in a 2 v 5. I had I believe 5 kills at the time, and told my tank in skype to go run in on the enemy team, jokingly. he was relatively new, so he trusted me and ran in. I told him I was kidding, so he tried to run to safety through the bush i was sitting in. the entire enemy team ran at us in a straight line, so I threw down a WR combo, obliterating three of them, then arcane shifted the fourth, and mystic shot (lichbane proc'd) the final one for the 2 v 5 (although he didn't get any assists) penta. I ended up getting 11 pentas that week

Audacious

12-26-2012

ok- lets go from a to z
akali penta on my first banned account , D3CIBEL reached 1900 s1
anivia penta on my second banned acc QlQ A n i v i a reached 1960 s1
caitlyn,ezreal,riven,janna,katarina,khazx,gragas,leesin,xerath pentakill on DECIB3L diamond s2
also banned atm :/
got a pantheon and morde + rumble penta on this acc Get BaBeeKeD
diamond s2

FiRE MANiC

12-26-2012

My first penta was with Wukong. After that I was really fed and I could 3 hit people.

Giveyoulag

12-26-2012

does corki in aram count?

dmgovertime

12-26-2012

First, singed. Ive had one with teemo, ez and amumu also.

BestDravenWorld

12-26-2012

Fiddlesticks!!!

Windstorm

12-26-2012

Ahri on nov 2nd, got 2 in the same match, followed by a surrender, I felt like a boss. Thier mid fed really hard though, 1/10 by 12 minute mark....

Also worth noting I was only lv 22 at the time, haven't gotten one since 30, several quads though

yodahk

12-26-2012

vayne

UnSxChinatown

12-26-2012

When I first started playing, my friends wanted to premade 5. I played Miss Fortune and somehow picked up a pentakill during their dive onto me with my ult. I believe that was my first or second game.