Who did you use for you're first PEANTA kill?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HellHoundOTT

12-25-2012

Jax in ranked after playing for 5 months or so felt extremely bad-ass after getting the quadra so turret dived a TF under his nexus turrets on 100hp got the penta and then got shutdown.

AD Hyper Carry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2012

ap ezreal in a 2 v 5. I had I believe 5 kills at the time, and told my tank in skype to go run in on the enemy team, jokingly. he was relatively new, so he trusted me and ran in. I told him I was kidding, so he tried to run to safety through the bush i was sitting in. the entire enemy team ran at us in a straight line, so I threw down a WR combo, obliterating three of them, then arcane shifted the fourth, and mystic shot (lichbane proc'd) the final one for the 2 v 5 (although he didn't get any assists) penta. I ended up getting 11 pentas that week

Audacious

12-25-2012

ok- lets go from a to z
akali penta on my first banned account , D3CIBEL reached 1900 s1
anivia penta on my second banned acc QlQ A n i v i a reached 1960 s1
caitlyn,ezreal,riven,janna,katarina,khazx,gragas,l eesin,xerath pentakill on DECIB3L diamond s2
also banned atm :/
got a pantheon and morde + rumble penta on this acc Get BaBeeKeD
diamond s2

FiRE MANiC

12-26-2012

My first penta was with Wukong. After that I was really fed and I could 3 hit people.

Giveyoulag

12-26-2012

does corki in aram count?

dmgovertime

12-26-2012

First, singed. Ive had one with teemo, ez and amumu also.

BestDravenWorld

12-26-2012

Fiddlesticks!!!

Windstorm

12-26-2012

Ahri on nov 2nd, got 2 in the same match, followed by a surrender, I felt like a boss. Thier mid fed really hard though, 1/10 by 12 minute mark....

Also worth noting I was only lv 22 at the time, haven't gotten one since 30, several quads though

yodahk

12-26-2012

vayne

UnSxChinatown

12-26-2012

When I first started playing, my friends wanted to premade 5. I played Miss Fortune and somehow picked up a pentakill during their dive onto me with my ult. I believe that was my first or second game.