Who did you use for you're first PEANTA kill?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PrismMage

12-18-2012

sona..... yea it was ridiculous how hard i had to carry as support.

zlordofsigimigi

12-18-2012

Ashe!

Dai Zhen

12-18-2012

Malphite ARAM

Eviant

12-18-2012

XD MF...Got it about 8 months ago...and I've been playing this since 2008 Lol. Nearly had one a few times with Kat (The old one...the better one lol) But got KS'd each time...once by an Auto from Ez XD. Think he did it twice in one game...Can't remember XD. Everyone was sad about that one. Nearly had one with Corki, but missed my last missle Barrage by a hair on Shaco XD. Oh well, he died anyway XD

Valkron

12-18-2012

EZ

Rikkhan

12-18-2012

tristana a week ago

megaslayer321a

12-18-2012

it wasn't me but was one of my friends who i play with a lot a while he was playing Vayne Mid, Him and me (support) were guarding our jungler at blue when the enemy tried to invade us all five just one after another went down to him leading to a lvl 1 penta and a BF sword at under 5 mins making out bot lane insanely easy

FlashGenius

12-18-2012

I just had a quadra with pantheon, jumped onto a teamfight, 1 of them got killed, and I chased down blitzcrank for the ace.

Shadowed Ruby

12-18-2012

My first penta was with Teemo XD. I just built the recommended items (I was very new, didn't know the difference of AP and AD) and right clicked to win.

Second was with Syndra on the 15th, now that one I was proud of, haha. Got quads a few times with Annie and LeBlanc.

uPuffMyJigglies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2012

11/26/12 with ahri... really fun game... i think i had kills in the high 20's