Who did you use for you're first PEANTA kill?

12345612 ... 37
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

datkidman

09-24-2012

vladimir after i died in a 5v1 clean up the enemies surrendered after words even though it was double ace recently got a quad with kayle near baron but my morg stole the last kill and i died so i was kinda upset but it was whatever

DaseinWasHere

09-24-2012

A Pentakill, with Karthus, in summoners rift. Who knew he was gulty of that, and all the time I thought it was Coronal Musterd with the candle stick in the kitchen.

SuperKingDerp

09-24-2012

Got one with Vayne a few days ago, pinned the first target to a wall, TD'd them down in 1 second. tumbled over to the second target, nuked em down. rinse and repeat. Also it helps that I had like 32 kills before this penta happened. Super fed Vayne is so fun, also they surrendered right afterwards.

Jeanschyso

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2012

I had Nasus, the game lasted over an hour...

that was an easy pentakill though, I just 1-shotted everyone with my crazy farmed Q.

never missed a cooldown, never missed a Q farm, every time it was up I found a way to farm it one more time.. except during those 3 teamfights we had, but mostly my team was trying to not engage.

Rumbles

09-24-2012

Never had a pentakill T_T

The Chi Unit

09-24-2012

Graves

JaimePata

09-24-2012

Katarina after the rework... was beautifull (:

RathHunter

09-24-2012

I got a "pentakill" with Garen once, although I took a fraction of a second too long to finish off the last champ, so it was just recorded as 4 kills, then 1 for the ace. So close >.< Well, maybe someday I'll get that awesome message from the British lady.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2012

Mordekaiser. There's just something about being the AP Carry and the AD Carry at the same time that allows for some hefty damage output.

Aureline

09-24-2012

I keep reading this thread wondering sadly when my time will come.

(I've gotten Quadras with Ashe, Diana, and Fidd though.)

12345612 ... 37