Who did you use for you're first PEANTA kill?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azerax53

10-02-2012

My First Pentakill was with Darius! He absolutely destroys people. Seriously, I'm surprised more people haven't got pentakills with him since every champ he kills with his ulti, it resets.

Roguemasterman

Recruiter

10-02-2012

I got my first one as Master Yi. I got ridiculously fed and had my full build at like level 16. Didn't even need my team, was critting for in the thousands Of course, I was like level 3 at the time and didn't realize how rare they were

Beatles87

10-02-2012

i make my first pentakill with kayle and i donīt kwno how i did that lol

Thankque

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2012

Teemo!

SpeedDmg

10-02-2012

when i was like lvl 17-20, i did quadra with karma on free week, it was when talon came out, then penta with nasus, evelyn(new) and corko.

Dsg19319

10-02-2012

I used 5 mexicans on the other team to get my first penta...

DuckyFriend

10-02-2012

i haven't gotten a penta and im not in ranked yet as im level 24
but i remember getting a quadra kill with pantheon's ult, the last guy left was teemo and that annoying little ****er escaped with his W

BionicRocket

10-02-2012

Got a quadra with an assist on the last with Jarvan

NoobFalcon

10-02-2012

Picked up a Penta the other day with Renekton. Huge team fight by the Baron, somehow all my teammates end up dead but everyone on their team is really low.

So they think they can kill me, I pop Dominus and start mowing them all down. I had to use heal to get the last guy (Naut) but picked up my first and only Penta there.

RotG Atmospheric

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2012

Jax, Then Irellia.. rest on Graves. Cant argue with that fed Graves Q-R tripple. The other two are easy from there.